Breast-flashing teen hit by car

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
A teenager who flashed her breasts at passing motorists in New Zealand escaped serious injury when one distracted driver hit her with his vehicle.

Cherelle Dudfield had been urged to show off her breasts on Invercargill's main street as a drunken dare by her friends.

Dudfield said: "I stood on the centre line, flashed a couple of cars, got back in and they told me to do it again, so I did.

"And then I saw a car coming towards me, on the middle of the centre lane driving up towards me, so I decided to run. And then I got hit."

The 18-year-old added: "Don't be me. Don't be stupid, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone, 'cause it hurts when you get hit."

The car's windscreen was cracked but Dudfield returned from hospital with only minor cuts and bruises and was fined NZ$275 (£120) after being charged with disorderly behaviour.

Olaf Jensen of Invercargill police said: "This was obviously an alcohol-involved offence.

"This girl put herself at risk with the actions that she undertook - not only herself, but the motorists on the road at the time."

Odd Section - News - Breast-flashing teen hit by car - Digital Spy

A teenager who flashed her breasts at passing motorists in New Zealand escaped serious injury when one distracted driver hit her with his vehicle.

Cherelle Dudfield had been urged to show off her breasts on Invercargill's main street as a drunken dare by her friends.

Dudfield said: "I stood on the centre line, flashed a couple of cars, got back in and they told me to do it again, so I did.

"And then I saw a car coming towards me, on the middle of the centre lane driving up towards me, so I decided to run. And then I got hit."

The 18-year-old added: "Don't be me. Don't be stupid, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone, 'cause it hurts when you get hit."

The car's windscreen was cracked but Dudfield returned from hospital with only minor cuts and bruises and was fined NZ$275 (£120) after being charged with disorderly behaviour.

Olaf Jensen of Invercargill police said: "This was obviously an alcohol-involved offence.

"This girl put herself at risk with the actions that she undertook - not only herself, but the motorists on the road at the time."

Odd Section - News - Breast-flashing teen hit by car - Digital Spy

any pictures of the offence?

only pic i could find

"Don't be me. Don't be stupid, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone, 'cause it hurts when you get hit."

classic

thebigman

"Don't be me. Don't be stupid, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone, 'cause it hurts when you get hit."
What a magnificently stupid quote. Not only is it stating the blindingly obvious, although I suppose she might have benefited from someone actually telling her, but the best bit is that her conclusion, as to why you shouldn't do such a thing, is that: "it hurts when you get hit". Genius. :)

Back