What a boob: Florida woman gets third breast implant

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
This has all gone a bit total recall don't you think? lol.........

WHAT A BOOB: FLORIDA WOMAN GETS THIRD BREAST IMPLANT

florida-woman-third-breast-sdfsfsdf.jpg

hey say breasts are like martinis: two are perfect, three are a problem. But apparently not for everyone…

Twenty-one-year old massage therapist Jasmine Tridevil from Tampa, Florida (NATURALLY) always wanted a third breast. And just like the three-breasted character in the 1990 film Total Recall, she’s gone and done it. Apparently she visited over 50 plastic surgeons till she finally found one who agreed to do the surgery. The third boob didn’t come cheap either, she spent around $20,000 for it. (What a boob!)

According to reports online, Jasmine wants to land a reality show and she’s hoping her third boob will get there. She has upcoming bookings on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Inside Edition.

However, Jasmine denies all of this and says, “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.”

Metro UK reached out to her parents and reported, “her mum and sister will not speak to her and her father is ashamed of her.”

Me? I only wish Jasmine and her third boob the best of luck!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the curtain in the background look like she's just hacked someone to death

It's a fake. Apparently she reported a 3 boob prosthetic stolen a while ago. She's a well known hoaxer. But at least she got her 15 mins.

Back