'Breakthrough to Success'

lefty1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys just to let you know, there is a seminar in Dublin between 15th-17th Feb 2008 or alternatively London between 14th March till 16th March by Christopher Howard called 'Breakthrough to Success'.

I went last year in September...it was amazing and its priceless. It'l definately help you realise your potential and consciousness..and really free your mind.

Have a look on this site for the info

http://www.christopherhoward.co.uk/

I've got some tickets given to me since I attended last year...and paid so much...for something that every human in this world needs!!

If anyone is interested then let me know..just drop me an email.

Hi guys just to let you know, there is a seminar in Dublin between 15th-17th Feb 2008 or alternatively London between 14th March till 16th March by Christopher Howard called 'Breakthrough to Success'.

I went last year in September...it was amazing and its priceless. It'l definately help you realise your potential and consciousness..and really free your mind.

Have a look on this site for the info

http://www.christopherhoward.co.uk/

I've got some tickets given to me since I attended last year...and paid so much...for something that every human in this world needs!!

If anyone is interested then let me know..just drop me an email.

is that free tickets then?

what? you mean no one is willing to pay the £895 it says on his webshite?
fook me im astonished

looks like another pyramid con to me, where the people who make all the money are the ones who really dont need it, and the ones who lose out are those who are already sturggling to make ends meet and are sucked in by all the hype

you give me a grand, then you onlyneed to get 10 people to give you a grand and your quids in, then you tell them to get 10 people to each give them a grand, and they give you £100 from each grand then youre getting money for nothing

con men

well I believe it depends on ur attitude towards it really. besides if u think its a con n all crap (which i thought at first) then u've prob been a victim of some other crap. but this guy is serious and so is nlp. Its not about if u have a problem...cos if u do then the best person to see is a councillor or a psychiatrist. This is purely to improve on urself...maxmising your being.

lol no fair enough. It appeals to some and not others. Its quite hot in debate since people have strong opinions about it, even all my mates tend to debate me too!

But have a read on nlp it might bring you some more courage!!

peace.

sorry its a load of tosh!

just a scam with a spokesman.

well if you can get hold of them...you should go i recommend it. I'm selling them just to fill the gap between supply and demand ;) something i learnt from Economics @ Uni lol.

And yet another con

Big Con

Free My Arse! Do the Math!

If you take the offer, you'll pay a total of £630 over 18 months. You can buy the 3 broadband service for £15 a month without the deal, which works out to £270 over 18 months. That means if you take the offer, you're paying £360 (in effect) for a laptop that you can walk into the shop and buy for £330.
You end up spending £30 more over 18 months if you take the 'offer' than you would if you just bought a laptop and then subscribed to the regular 3 broadband service.

LOL, how many fools will fall for that con, hell, that's the business to get into!

Source

well if you can get hold of them...you should go i recommend it. I'm selling them just to fill the gap between supply and demand ;) something i learnt from Economics @ Uni lol.

you mean you got them for sod all on ebay and wouldnt mind makin a few quid on them lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-TICKETS-...eZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

ps if two tickets valued at £1790 are being given away free on ebay theyre actually valued at f*ck all.

sorry fella i think youre on the wrong forum

Last edited:
Back