brake problem golf 1.9 sdi

the first noise i heard was like a thick metal spring getting pulled back and that vibrating noise you get.(like one of they spring door stops you get).

100% abs .. or l have wasted 30 years working on cars lol , but did u feel it though the brake pedal

Wow, the thread just turned all H&S.....

Shudders......

;)

Its not turning H&S, well it is...lol

There are a number of things it could be, if mechanical there could be serious safety implications for example: If the disc has been fitted poorly there is a chance that braking efficiency could be seriously compromised. Would you like your son or daughter running out in front of this car, when there maybe an issue with the brakes?
It could be a CV joint, it could be a wheel bearing, it could just be a ABS sensor, it could just be......., ........, .......

Safety should be paramount.

compeered to the amount of un insured drivers and piss heads , an asb fault isnt that bad , the brakes work the same , in some cases better if the abs dosnt work

There are a number of things it could be, if mechanical there could be serious safety implications for example: If the disc has been fitted poorly there is a chance that braking efficiency could be seriously compromised. Would you like your son or daughter running out in front of this car, when there maybe an issue with the brakes?
It could be a CV joint, it could be a wheel bearing, it could just be a ABS sensor, it could just be......., ........, .......

Or after all this it could be just the spring at the top of his brake pedal that has snapped. :(

about 10 years ago l have a customer come to pick his mondeo up and he was pissed as a fart , l wouldnt give him his keys and he fooked off , an hour or so later the police turned up as he reported the car as stolen , l told the copper why l didnt give him the keys and he said " its our job to find and arrest drink drivers not you " ,, great county we live in

I was hoping my winking eye would convey more than it did :p

about 10 years ago l have a customer come to pick his mondeo up and he was pissed as a fart , l wouldnt give him his keys and he fooked off , an hour or so later the police turned up as he reported the car as stolen , l told the copper why l didnt give him the keys and he said " its our job to find and arrest drink drivers not you " ,, great county we live in

That's hideous.
And they wonder why people think so badly of them.

That is just typical mate, so this piss head knocks a few people over whilst leaving your garage, whose fault is it then?. you for handing him the keys? its bollox smirnoff-rules.

Yes smirnoff, i felt it through the pedal when i heard that spring noise.

cheaper to get a garage to read the fault m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont just steam in phezo them sensors are not cheap.As smirnoff says get it on a diagnostic first.

Back