Boxing ring

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to me from reading recent posts, that there is a lot of pent up anamosity. Is it not possible to have a private room button added so people can sort it, or add a bit to the adult section for gripes groans and rants?

I know this is not the direction wanted for the main furum,I'm just thinking there might be an alternative to banning option?

EDIT AGAIN. ive just read the how about a warning room thread and must agree with charlie senator there should be an all out free for all room drunk or not, and then everything should be left in there and nobody of weak disposition would be upset on the main forum.

Last edited:
It has been suggested before but it would still end up getting onto the forum somehow.

Sorry, but if you can't control your anger then you propabably should not be posting. Just because its the internet and you think your are safe because the person is not physically in front of you then there is no need for an area where people can be nasty to each other.

The problem with having a room like that is it would attract people that want to post nasty and argumentative stuff, we want everyone to be able to enjoy the forums

Back