Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box PVR No Signal

Biskybisk

Inactive User
Ive had "The Box PVR" for some time now and other than the firmware being buggy and not completely doing what it should Ive never really had a problem with it, until now....

Ive come down this morning to watch tv and my PVr is say "No Signal[T1] on every channel. I re-scanned and no joy so I done a factory reset and then rescanned and still no joy.

Rescanning wasnt picking up any channels ast all, and then after about the 3rd time of rescanning is found "TV 11" "TV 7" and another "TV 7", these seem to have terrestial programs on them.

My set up is that I used to have NTL television but got rid of it but kept my broadband so there has always been a live feed to my house, so Ive always ran the PVR off a splitter.

So my questions are:

1. Any ideas how to get my channels back?
2. Could V1rg1n have stopped a TV feed but not the Broadband feed coming into my house?

Cheers for any help, its much appreciated.

Sorry the service was down in my region for the day, all sorted, will remember to check that next time.

Cheers

Sorry the service was down in my region for the day, all sorted, will remember to check that next time.

Cheers

haha biskybisk u silly billy......... glad everything is all sorted for u now pal but ive got a quick question for u, i have "the box pvr" and was wondering how to unscramble chanels as all i can recieve are "NAFF FREEVEIW CHANELS" and 90 per cent of the chanels wich i cant get access to say scrambled on them....... any ideas on how i can get to watch them?? many thanks........

Back