Bouquets won't lock

Zoom7000

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm trying to lock the Adult Bouquet I've created on Sportster 1.10. But I can't seem to get any bouquets to lock. I've checked all the settings as usual in Service.

Here is my Bouquet.xml

Any ideas?

As far as I am aware, you have to either hide them or lock them, you can't do both, so if you want them locked they will be in view but not accessible. You could change the folder name to something like "settings do not open", but imho its a waste of time as you can still see in folder BUT cannot access them.

I take it you have gone into youth protection setting and set password and locked them.

So try going into bouquet editor and hit the dbox key until you see hide (blue button) then make sure there is no eye with an X across it beside your adult bouquet, then hit dbox button again and blue button becomes lock and has a key beside bouquet. then exit and press red to save.

btw...i may be wrong about hiding and locking together, but it may at least lock them

Last edited:
I've tried all that. It's worked fine with previous images. I know about the lock and hide problem. Hiding a bouquet works fine for me. But locking doesn't want to know. I've removed all the hides and tried locking other bouqets. Sorted out all the youth protection, changed the pin, but still, doesn't want to know.

Back