Bluetooth hands free kit, what one?????

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have been thinking of getting a installed hands free kit for the Mrs car but what ones are around and have any of u got one and could say what one to go for?

She currently has a parrot that clips to the sunvisor but she never charges it as she is rubbish.
I know a few years ago the parrot systems where the best but is that still the same?
The mrs currently has the Galaxy S so would need to fit that and would be a bonus if she could play her music from her phone and maybe if it fitted my iPhone that would be good too.

Any links to cheep sites or discount codes would be very welcome. :proud:

Many Thanks

Ray

i have this in my car...

Halfords | iO Play IP Stereo Car Kit

it is BRILLIANT ..
the sound from calls is ace ( hands free )
and it plays music from yer phone wireless (over bluetooth)
the quality is ACE . .. i love it .
You can even press the big button in the middle of the unit , and it randomly plays (shuffles) all the tunes on yer phone while it is in yer pocket ...haha its great for on long trips playin guess the intro with the missus.

I recently bought an Avantalk - Avantalk - Bluetooth Handsfree CarKit - Avantalk BTCK-10b from the Orange shop. It was only £19.99 and works with my iPhone great. You can even add a second phone to it too.

I don't think it can play music through it but for the money it is a bargain. I have also left it in the car for a week and it is still charged.

Don't know which model stereo you currently have fitted, but you can fit bluetooth hands free to most fords. Not the cheapest option but its nicely integrated and no need to worry about charging up a second unit.

got the bluetooth hands free rear view mirror m8, works great plus you can run it through your car radio for optimum sound when someone calls or when you call out...

Hey,

Thanks for the replys.

Think the one thing i didnt say was i wanted it connected to the power as it will then just connect when the Mrs starts the car.
Iv looked a this one in Halfords:

Parrot MKi9200 (Also comes with wireless parrot speakers that are SURPPOSE to be £199.99)

Got to say tho i am liking the Mirror option and have look a fleebay and £100 you can get one with a video camera for rear of car. Just wont play music (well dont say anything about playing music anyway)

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DVR-RearView-Mirror-w-GPS-Bluetooth-hands-Free-Kit-NEW-/380295341168?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588b5e6470"]Bluetooth Mirror[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't know which model stereo you currently have fitted, but you can fit bluetooth hands free to most fords. Not the cheapest option but its nicely integrated and no need to worry about charging up a second unit.

Hi mate,

Its a renault megan 55 plate. Thats the one thing i dont want the mrs to do is keep charging it cuz she wont. Want it wired in to the car.

Back