Blue are back !!!!

for fu*k sake talent less tools, why can't the music ppl bang some heads together and give us bands we would pay to see. The likes of stone roses, New order or chaz and dave.

thought Swine Flu was bad enough ffs !!

Bloody hell!!!

I have just walked past Antony Costa who was sat outside of Leon on Carnaby Street whilst I was on my lunch!!!

Bloody hell...

i think all these bands are making comebacks having seen how take that's comeback was very, very successful. Im no fan of take that but i feel there's something appealing about them to the public.

i think all these bands are making comebacks having seen how take that's comeback was very, very successful. Im no fan of take that but i feel there's something appealing about them to the public.

I wonder, is appealing an typo? too many "E's" and not enough "L's"

I thought you meant smarties.

The band were/are sh*te. As to why prob need the cash.

thebigman

they are all obviously feeling the pinch an need some cash.

for fu*k sake talent less tools, why can't the music ppl bang some heads together and give us bands we would pay to see. The likes of stone roses, New order or chaz and dave.
i'd love it if chas and dave bought out a come back album. As for hearing about blue, im pretty damn annoyed by this. They were one of the worst boy bands out there, do we have any genuine blue fans on the board?

I don't know who Blue are :CRYBABY: I feel completely out of touch now.

Why are these groups called 'boy band' or 'girl band'? Where are the musical instruments?

Oh dear God noooooo. I saw those talentless wankers open the show for the great Carlos Santana at Crystal Palace about 8 or 9 years ago. 2 of my mates and I shouted nothing but abuse at them all the way thru their set, the big coloured guy that was on that TV show back in Novemeber was pissed off at us bigtime, he was glaring at us like a madman, the female backing singers were tasty mind.

Sump

they are talentless wan**** made up by a record label and are told what to sing, wear, eat and promote. 90% of the vocals on their albums will be aided by backing vocalists and voice correction. i "HATE" it when idiots (and i include my girlfriend in this) say to me that these bands are good as they sell millions of albums. the same idiots also claim that Simon Cowell (who in my opinion is the devil with large waisted trousers) must know what they are doing as they make a lot of money. Yep they make lots of money as they are good at business but know "nothing" about music.

I listen to very little pop music as its all "fake, shallow and plastic" and im glad to say im an old rocker. Simon cowell wouldnt know what to do with a demo of queen or radiohead if it landed on his desk today and had never been heard of before.

Ahh, i feel better after that.

on hearing the news abt Blue, My Wife, her sister and my sister have said they'll see them if and when they come to the our way.

SO IF ANYONE FROM EMI OR THE LABEL THAT SIGNED THESE TOOLS IS READING THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COME TO THE NORTHWEST

I just don't get it, she'll pay to go see some tw*ts dance on stage but when i come up with the same idea, im called a perv and not to waste my money

is it possible to make a 'come-back' when your highs were so lowly?

Must be partly due to the fact that Antony costa's video with Jordan have had a sales slump.

:grab:

Pity this is only a smiley

Back