BLoody petrol prices to halt / rise

They know they are fooked for the next election, so what they got to lose ?

Well I don't have the chance to vote against them but if they said they were holding off any fuel duty increase then it just may sway some crucial voters.

Can i ask this, is it better to have a diesel fuel car or a petrol car nowdays ??

I know it used to be a lot cheaper years ago for running a diesel car, but as technowledgy changed i have never thought too much about diesel until now.

I was looking at a few models of cars and its appears you can get a very powerfull, quick, fast diesel car, similar to standard of petrol, but the bounus with the diesel model is it can do like 60 miles to the gallon and the petrol version can only manage maybe 45 miles to gallon at most and the petrol car isnt even as powerfull as the diesel either, so everything is pointing towards thumbs up for diesel, but is it really ?? i dont know ??
I know one thing, its more expensive to buy diesel.

So if someone who knows all about that stuff would like to enlighten us, please do so, thank you.

p.s
iam talking about 2008 model cars by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i ask this, is it better to have a diesel fuel car or a petrol car nowdays ??

I know it used to be a lot cheaper years ago for running a diesel car, but as technowledgy changed i have never thought too much about diesel until now.

I was looking at a few models of cars and its appears you can get a very powerfull, quick, fast diesel car, similar to standard of petrol, but the bounus with the diesel model is it can do like 60 miles to the gallon and the petrol version can only manage maybe 45 miles to gallon at most and the petrol car isnt even as powerfull as the diesel either, so everything is pointing towards thumbs up for diesel, but is it really ?? i dont know ??
I know one thing, its more expensive to buy diesel.

So if someone who knows all about that stuff would like to enlighten us, please do so, thank you.

p.s
iam talking about 2008 model cars by the way.

forget this post, i started another thread about the question in a more suitable section, please mods/admins just delete the post. cheers.

Back