Blank channels help needed

ok mate

there lies your problem dont think you can do much about it

just checked all & working 100%

I had an email last night from my provider, cough and he told me they are aware of this and are waiting for a patched fix, something like that he said :) so will be back soon :)
cheers for helping me out.

rgds

only channels that need sorting should be the rte1 & 2

which work with latest oscam the rest should be fine i guess

hope you get sorted mate

only channels that need sorting should be the rte1 & 2

which work with latest oscam the rest should be fine i guess

hope you get sorted mate

I have a 500s and a 800se on different clines both have lost those channels, so only thing I can think of is the servers I could be wrong NO idea really.

all channels have gone here same as napster
also I had troubles with disneyXD (SD)
I got sent a test from someone and all channels now working fine so its deffo a server issue for some

deffo the server side of it lads

are you running CCcam protocol ?

both the servers I use are running cccam, I will have to change them over to oscam later to see if it fixes the issue.

i am reliably informed newest oscam sorts the rte problem

example oscam server CCcam client

the other channels should just work without any fix needed

i have read the problem is with the guys who use csp to send the line to the client if its just oscam to client should not be a problem.
so it depends what set up is being used from your line provider .
so oscam/ csp/ client will cause problems (and more to come apparently during these testing periods like the ppv boxing last weekend ).
oscam /client no problems reported as long as latest version of oscam is being used as card reader

my server is only using cccam, no csp. I am going to change it to oscam today if I can get the files configured.

thats the way to go mate for now at least

thanks for all the info chaps, at first I through it was me, but this time I did nothing wrong :)

Hi all new here, have a DM500s with Commando 14.7 with CCcam installed and signed up to sealion provider. I too have lost some of my channels but have seen that they should work with Oscam. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to install Oscam with Commando 14.7

Hi all new here, have a DM500s with Commando 14.7 with CCcam installed and signed up to sealion provider. I too have lost some of my channels but have seen that they should work with Oscam. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to install Oscam with Commando 14.7

You don't install oscam your provider does

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using Tapatalk

On my providers fourm page some people have stated that they installed Oscam and can now view the channels they were missing, I just assumed that they replaced there CCcam with Oscam.

On my providers fourm page some people have stated that they installed Oscam and can now view the channels they were missing, I just assumed that they replaced there CCcam with Oscam.

No idea then

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using Tapatalk

If i am changing from cccam to oscam do I need to change my cccam.cfg or will oscam read the card and cccam.cfg gives the clients access.

If i am changing from cccam to oscam do I need to change my cccam.cfg or will oscam read the card and cccam.cfg gives the clients access.

It depends on what way you want to go,you can use Oscam/CCcam i.e. Oscam reads the card and CCcam shares it,

or

Just Oscam i.e. Oscam both reads and shares your card,

Either way you do not need to do anything with your clients,all adjustments are done at the server :)

In the first scenario you will need to configure Oscam with newcamd protocol and then insert an nline in your CCcam.cfg

In the second scenario you will need to configure Oscam with CCcam protocol and insert all your clients into Oscam.user

first scenario is my setup

works fine

It depends on what way you want to go,you can use Oscam/CCcam i.e. Oscam reads the card and CCcam shares it,

or

Just Oscam i.e. Oscam both reads and shares your card,

Either way you do not need to do anything with your clients,all adjustments are done at the server :)

In the first scenario you will need to configure Oscam with newcamd protocol and then insert an nline in your CCcam.cfg

In the second scenario you will need to configure Oscam with CCcam protocol and insert all your clients into Oscam.user

So the easiest way would be to get oscam to read it and newcamd to share it using CCcam.cfg?
Doing this means no changes to CCcam.cfg only adding a N line,
Have i read this correct?

Back