bladebox bm7000s we red light on front panel help

alotmentman

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there my blade box been running fine turned on this morning ..now I cant get it to work theres just a red klight on front of it how do I solve this ie get it up and running again can someone help missing me telly thanks :Wave:

hi there my blade box been running fine turned on this morning ..now I cant get it to work theres just a red klight on front of it how do I solve this ie get it up and running again can someone help missing me telly thanks :Wave:

If for any reason your BM7000s fails to bootup, and all you can see is a flashing Red dot on the front panel,
theres no need to worry, as this can easily be fixed.

Here's how to fix the BM7000s, and restore it back to normal.
In some cases you may be required to perform a Factory Reset first [Option 3]

First turn Off your BM7000 by using the rocker switch on the rear of the receiver.
Now hold down the Menu button on the receivers front panel, and swith the BM7000 back On.
You will then see four green dashes scrolling across a portion of the front panel,
do not release the Menu button until you see the following Loader Menu screen displayed.

Now make sure you have a copy of the firmware you wish to install placed on a USB Stick,
and place the USB Stick into the USB port on the rear of your BM7000.
Now click Option 1, USB Download [Auto Select]
It will then start a search for the file.
Once it has detected the file, it will automatically start the installation proccess.
A progress bar will then be displayed
It will take a short while to complete this proccess.
And there will be a total of three upgrades done, before it has finally completed
The second two upgrades will be done much faster
Once it has finished installing the Upgrades,
the receiver may automaticall reboot itself, or not as the case may be.
If it do not reboot itself automatically, then you must simply do a manual reboot.

This time you will see the bootup sequece run correctly
Now check the receivers settings, and make any necessary changes.
You will also need to re-enter all your clines, as they will have been deleted

If the above post doent work the psu has gone. I had a friends Blade 7000 do the same thing and tried everything and ended up changing the psu at the end of it and it worked fine after that. I also had the same issue with a VU Solo and had to get the PSU fixed as couldnt get hold of a replacement for love nor money!!

hi there sorry late reply beeen away ,,,thganks for the advice i tried all above no avail ,,,it must abin the psu down but ive managed to get thre box back to supplier as it under 6month old ,,,went through amazon glkad i did theve refunded the money ive gone for the blade combo this time ,,fingers crossed i have better luck ....thanks again for replys ps weres the best to get info on the combo ie get it up running,,

If the above post doent work the psu has gone. I had a friends Blade 7000 do the same thing and tried everything and ended up changing the psu at the end of it and it worked fine after that. I also had the same issue with a VU Solo and had to get the PSU fixed as couldnt get hold of a replacement for love nor money!!

I think i have the same problem.. any-way i can get hold of psu for my blade7000 been ripping my hair out try and find a psu for the blade
thanks

or on a cheaper note it could be the 2 dido's on the board (take of and re-solder 2 new 1s

i know this may seem abit stupied but do u think u can help me solve the issue with my blade with this method.. thanks

Back