Blade Media Help 7000 HD please help

ex1020

Inactive User
Reaction score
just cannot connect to the server tried every thing i put the cline
in csinfo.txt file do i leave this as the name of the file which i have done , this is after flashing the box with the firmware , i altered the text file like this

[CS Information]

#-------------------------------------------------------
sssp=
{
name:
baudrate: 115200
filtermode: auto
filterindex: 0
}

slot0 =
{
name: hostile server
ip: test.ip.com
user: username
password: password
protocol: C: whatever.dyndns.com 12002 user password
deskey: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
port: 12000
timeout: 3

and then uploaded to the box do i only put this file in , when done i enabled the cccam in the menu when after pressing 9991 but status is disconnected

please help as am going to lash this through the window , have no trouble with dboxes or any other make .

thanks

ex

has the box got an ip address as there is a known issue with some routers
i think its netgear and cant remember the other type

has the box got an ip address as there is a known issue with some routers
i think its netgear and cant remember the other type

seems to find the ip addrerss thanks mate as it has gate way and so forth also ip is 192.168.2.10 for the box so that seems ok.

lay your file out like this

name:connection 2
ip: C: whatever.dyndns.com
protocol: CCcam

lay your file out like this

name:connection 2
ip: C: whatever.dyndns.com

done as u said mate no luck never had a box so hard to connect to a server i even changed the user and password to something totally different on the server and done it in my C: line

slot2 =
{
name: Connection_2
ip: C: whatever.dyndns.com 12002 username password
user:
password:
port: 0
}

should the file name be CSinfo.TXT that you upload to box

will try one more idea tonight if not will leave till tomorrow as bad snow here in Liverpool seems like we will be staying in tomorrow unless our game goes ahead and i will be going the game then the pub afterwards.

you are using the whole cline in the ip line
where this should just be the address with no port or user or so on
these go in there own lines

thanks mate finalLy got sorted in the end done what you said it was clear looking at the text just that you get used to putting in full cline in cccam file , any way didnt work so i thought start a fresh , done factory reset then doownloaded new file put in the details as you said the way hey connected appeared works well thanks for your time lad ,

COME ON THE REDS WITH A BIT OF LUCK WE WILL WIN TODAY .:Clap:

regards

ex1020

hi,

i come from cable background, do not know much about sat, I got this box as a present, I managed to get a third party software on it, pressed 9991 brought connection page, did not know what to do next, and pressing 9991 does not bring the menu the magic mane again, i understand the cs file idea, but i got no detials of these servers,and do i just bang the txt file on the box and it starts picking it up?

hi,

i come from cable background, do not know much about sat, I got this box as a present, I managed to get a third party software on it, pressed 9991 brought connection page, did not know what to do next, and pressing 9991 does not bring the menu the magic mane again, i understand the cs file idea, but i got no detials of these servers,and do i just bang the txt file on the box and it starts picking it up?

Hi mate, only just seen your post here! I know you have got the box going, you just need to sort the cs info out now?

can you give us a line to try. and please shed some light as on how to share lines

not sure if I got this from your post here or else where but i got a file call csinfo.txt with this style
[CS Information]

sssp=
{
name:
baudrate: 115200
}

slot0 =
{
name: Connection_0
ip: test.ip.com
protocol: cccam
}

slot1 =
{
name: Connection_1
ip:
user:
password:
protocol: newcamd525
port: 0
}

I assume these things will be filled with valid info, is there a way to give and share, and from where shall i start,

Your help is much appareciated

you need more posts mate..

Yeah thats the cs file, you need to enter you cline details as Turner Brown has shown in post 4 in this thread..

Last edited:
yes mate, check the other site

Last edited:
can you rapid share us a line, and i just need to understand how you get going with this i assume it is a process of exchanging files and lines, but you got to start somewhere in the circle

GCNP,

You need to read up somemore about Sat side then google CCcam or cline and you either need to subscribe or if you have legit Sky card then you can use that on this box. when you suscribe you will be sent info which you enter using 9991.
Good luck

Back