Blackburn Vs Chelski

We will fooking try, Robben will be hopfullt sounding like one when sav ****ts him.....;)

Drogba, will fall over when friedel farts!!!

lmao...should be a good game, I wont enjoy it as much as last night, I'll be on the edge of me seat, I think Robbie Savage will play a big part...if playing

lol Scoot I think you'll be asking a few teams for a "favour" over the next few weeks, I think it will all come down to Us playing in April at old Traff...then you can't ask for any favours...lol...:)

ps ...it would be nice to win it at OT ;)

lmfao Aye Bronts Ill have mi prayer mat out facing Mecca now for a few weeks

Starting tonite LOL

Ill start wailing the now lol

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lalalalala :)

Mairyhinge said:
Drogba, will fall over when friedel farts!!!

dont blame the guy :) lol hes one of them players that dives and then rolls for ages, what does that achieve? like the ref isnt impressed with the initial dive so i better roll around for a bit?

overated fool that drogba is :)

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a draw tonight, it would make thing more interesting as a neutral

Bronto said:
ps ...it would be nice to win it at OT ;)

hahahaha nice one bronto pmsl

if you win it at old trafford its the ebst feeling in the world watching them go home knowing arsenal oops i mean chelski has won the league in there back yard ;)

i needed that lol

what was that u always used to tell me about living in the past mickie :p :p :p

only messin :p

and bronto, u best be up for a fight if u want to beat us at OT

we won the league at old traford and white heart lane

dont get much sweater than that bronto ;) m8

when you win the league this year if you win it at old traford we can have a beer and discuss it lol

Mickie D said:
when you win the league this year if you win it at old traford we can have a beer and discuss it lol
I'll bring a few cases if it happens m8 :)

what about tonights football match...lmao...could you call it that ? it was more like a mass brawl, in some ways I think the refereeing was worse tonight than last night...he gave no protection to the players at all...lol...I expected Blackburn play rough after all what else have they got ? I'm not saying Chelsea didn't give what they got none of them are angels but if the beautiful game is to stand a chance then referee's have got to stamp on this type of thing, I don't mean stop hard play just as long as it's fair ;)

One other thing I think the difference this season with Man U...Arsenal...& Chelsea is goalkeepers...I thought Chec played a blinder tonight saved a penalty and was a rock...lol...and broke the record for keeping a clean sheet

Bronto said:
One other thing I think the difference this season with Man U...Arsenal...& Chelsea is goalkeepers...I thought Chec played a blinder tonight saved a penalty and was a rock...lol...and broke the record for keeping a clean sheet

or it might be the dirty russian money buying the players BLOBBY

yep agree with you there bronto,
chelsea have the best keeper in the premiership and thats the difference between the top 3.

i read on the bbc website that Chec broke the great Peter Schmeichel's record of keeping a clean sheet for the longest time during the blackburn match.

Chec has now gone 781 minutes without conceding a goal in the premiership!
Schmeichel went 694 minutes without conceding back in 1997.

Well I thought Chelsea looked average....200 million quids worth of players on the park...

Blackburn were the better team for periods on the game, they also let chelsea have the ball and keep it.

Where I do agree the refereeing was poor, its amazing how one of our players gets punched, by makalele and a free kick is given to the opposing team.....bizzare....

anyway.....the soft goal, was the only REAL shot they had, and if rovers had scored that penalty...hmmmm it may have been 3 points

lol @ Siross :) I heard Morhino say he wanted 2 players next year, I wonder who ?...lol Steven Gerrard has been Viewing houses in surrey (where a lot of Chelsea Players live..and a stones throw from our new training ground) now is that a clue to one of them ?...lmfao

Dirty Russian Money ???...Give it to us Dude....rpmsl

Mairyhinge said:
Well I thought Chelsea looked average....200 million quids worth of players on the park...

Blackburn were the better team for periods on the game, they also let chelsea have the ball and keep it.

Where I do agree the refereeing was poor, its amazing how one of our players gets punched, by makalele and a free kick is given to the opposing team.....bizzare....

anyway.....the soft goal, was the only REAL shot they had, and if rovers had scored that penalty...hmmmm it may have been 3 points

I agree with everythig you say, Blackburn played the right tactics for that game (typical Marc Hughes......loved him when he was at Chelsesa :)) but about the refereeing.....had Oria Renee got he's yellow card out early on (showed to both both sides ;)) I think it would have been a different game altogether had we been allowed to play football, but hey I take nothing away from Blackburn they fought well and got it right on the night, I'm surprised they are so near the relegation zone ;)

u know im only playing, u can have all the players in the world, cos there all just chasing the money now :(

thats why i think football is getting worse, too much money in it, coming from outside and too many players becoming soft. the game is getting worse

Back