black ops 360 £2.99

steve26848

Member ++
Reaction score
hmv have done it again Black ops 12 months live and free t-shirt £2.99 its a miss-price but worth a try!

Just ordered will see if i get it lol

this is on hotukdeals, another company that never honour misprices, so its worth the punt as you say but your order will be cancelled as theres a million replies to this on hotdeals and everyone has "taken a punt" so they'll see the misprice for sure.

infact someone rang hmv to ask and they've sussed the misprice so they are aware.

if only these things did work out we'd all be happy, unfortunately its a money game and they wont take a hit from 100's if not thousands ordering these.

i know what your thinking " you can always trust thommo to put a downer on things" but im just realistic and the misprice has already been spotted by hmv :(

Worth a bash ,but when people phone them to ask if its a miss-price i think they just fook it for everyone.

Worth a bash ,but when people phone them to ask if its a miss-price i think they just fook it for everyone.

and once it hits hotukdeals then you just know a million people will order it - and that will alert HMV

still at 2.99 on the website so not sure if HMV are aware of this.

then you get some prat who puts this down in the review section

You've got to honour this price you know.. Half the Uk is watching :)

why can't some people stay quite and see what happens

Last edited:
So let me get this right, this is not for the game black ops... but for 12 months live with a a free black ops t shirt ?

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your order from hmv.com

Please take a moment to check we've got your details right:

Order number: 27687854
Qty Format Artist Title Price
1 HC Xbox 360 Accessory 12 Month Live Gold Cod: Black Ops Branded Membership With Free T-shirt 2.99

SubTotal: £2.99
Shipping & Handling: £0.00
Total: £2.99

All amounts shown are in UK pounds.

had this reply from them so fingers crossed

I have just ordered this now myself so its still accepting orders at the moment,
had to pay an extra £2.50 for shipping to Ireland but well worth it if its honoured :)

Had a go it's for 12 months xbox live with a free COD black ops branded tshirt.

You watch the miss print will be the 2 it will be 1 month not 12.

Just ordered. lets hope but not holding my breath....might turn a bit BLUE ...LOL:jumpinghappy2:

They have updated the price on the site to £35.16 for it,so expect the cancellation emails soon.lol

Back