Black & Decker EMAX32-GB lawn mower £56

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Using EdgeMax technology, the Black & Decker EMAX32-GB enables you to cut right up to the edges of borders, fence posts and trees. With its high performance cutting system and powerful 1200W motor, the EMAX32-GB provides excellent results, even on damp or long grass. A large 35L capacity grass container means you won't have to spend as much time emptying. While large sturdy wheels and a lightweight low profile design makes the EMAX32-GB easy to manoeuvre. There's also an integrated carrying handle and folding rear handle for compact, hassle-free storage.

£56.00 was £80.00 before the 26th get in quick

Read more at
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using EdgeMax technology, the Black & Decker EMAX32-GB enables you to cut right up to the edges of borders, fence posts and trees. With its high performance cutting system and powerful 1200W motor, the EMAX32-GB provides excellent results, even on damp or long grass. A large 35L capacity grass container means you won't have to spend as much time emptying. While large sturdy wheels and a lightweight low profile design makes the EMAX32-GB easy to manoeuvre. There's also an integrated carrying handle and folding rear handle for compact, hassle-free storage.

£56.00 was £80.00 before the 26th get in quick

that link no worky, u got another?

First link works for me ok :)
Could do with a new mower too, I'm used to petrol though
Nice find gav

Sent From My Galaxy s5

Back