bke 2.2

New byte location for 3.7 CW

BK 0x008FFE38
IRD same as usual 0x20020004

just testing now

Edit:
bytes work fine thanks after some messing bk popped up

Last edited:
have u tried putting the box in debug mode?

how did u set the net id? as far as i am aware u can only set the net id with a fun card with correct ird n bk? unless u mean u reset the box to 099999

anyway try putting box in debug mode i had one box that would not jtag what so ever once in debug mode got it first time what area r u in ?

Yes I reset the the box & id to 099999 then set the correct net id using OCD, I'm sure I had it in debug by keeping hold of the button when LD20 appeared (please correct me if i'm doing it wrong), I'm in C&W area.

has the box taken the update to 3.7 m8???
for true debug mode hold down v when powering box up till u see ld6 then let go and leave for 20 secs this is true debug mode. are you using Sammy pogo or soldering? if the bytes have been entered correct u shouldn't be having this trouble were are you based?

Yes I reset the the box & id to 099999 then set the correct net id using OCD, I'm sure I had it in debug by keeping hold of the button when LD20 appeared (please correct me if i'm doing it wrong), I'm in C&W area.

also make sure mac mot is running m8 try also j tagging on the feed i have never had to do it b4 but i read other places it has worked for people

Back