Bits and Bobs for sale....look in

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Having a clear out so getting rid of old stuff.

I have a bundle of phones for sale.
Nokia 6230 - unlocked, well used, boxed with data cable, instructions and cd. (Currently my working phone, will delete everything when I send it).
Nokia 6600 - unlocked, well used, bare phone, wroking but could do with new cover/keypad.
Siemens A60 - Virgin, again well used but fully working.
Motorola V80, had a charging problem but I am almost certain it was the charger that was broke and not the phone. Missing the little cover off the joystick, think it was on O2.

No chargers come with these phones as I we only have one Nokia charger in the whole house for 3 Nokias. The other chargers went missing years ago.

Looking for £35 for all the above, will not split.

I have the following (I am not a trader or anything, I just bought these last year when I planned on doing markets and boot sales but it never happened so they have been in the cupboard since).

11 fully boxed, brand new double powered Abgymnic belts. These have the 2 units fitted on the belt, they come with batteries, gel, and instructions. Again looking to sell these in one go to someone who does eBay or bootsales or something. Looking for £30 delivered for all 11. (I will even throw in an extra one where my cat has chewed the corner of the box).

I also have 11 mini Budweiser footballs, brand new, just need blowing up, I also have some adapters in the drawer, not sure how many but I saw some the other day so will throw them in also. You will deffo get some adapters, but how many I could not say. Looking for £10 delivered for these.

PC parts to be sold in one bundle, ideal for those building a cheap PC or to repair any PC's.
Liteon CD Writer 52x32x52 model: LTR-52327S
Aopen CD Writer 20x10x40 model: CRW2040
DVD rom model: DHI-G40 (could be DH1-G40)
DVD rom model: Samsung SD-608
Vanta TNTII 32mb AGP graphics card
Delta 80mm case fan model: FFB0812SHE
2 dial up modems (have no idea if they work but will throw them in to get rid)
Say £20 delivered for the above?

RAM DDR 400 PC3200 512mb (Deffo Corsair or Kingstion, will check when I open and power down my PC) £14 delivered.

Xbox 360 game PGR3 bundle copy, excellent condition, £6 delivered.

Football Manager '06 for the PC, excellent condtion, boxed with instructions, £3.50delivered.

Prefer payment into Northern Rock, cash, or cheque, PayPal would be the final option but really need cash.

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/digicol/DSC00100.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/digicol/DSC00099.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/digicol/DSC00098.jpg

Some things are missing off the pics as I have just thought of them when writing this, so if any interest and you want pics I will get them.

Cheers.

phones arrived safe & well this morning m8! thanks alot. if your not already on the trusted sellers list i defo put your name forward for it as it was a safe & secure transaction, perfect communication and would be happy to deal with you again.

cheers bud

Ram sent today Dazza, so expect a knock tomorrow as it was sent recorded. Any problems let me know mate.

Chets, thanks for the sim card back, any problems with the phones that were not powered up let me know, been in the drawer for years and had no chargers to test them, but they were ok last time I used them, hence the sale. I also have a battery for a Sony Ericcsson phone here, forgot to throw it in the package with that other phone, not sure if it works as it was about 1mm to small for my W800i but if you or your mate could do anything with it then I will send it, not doing me any good sat in the drawer.

Back on sale thread:

Still got the footballs for sale - 11 mini leather footballs with the Budweiser logo on, including quite a few adapters to blow them up. (Possibly one for each football) #10 delivered.

Ab toning belts, these are surely worth a sale, I have 11 brand new boxed double powered belts with one damaged box, perfect for demos and stuff. Anyone wanna make an offer below 30 quid (my pound sign is not working on the laptop!!). These sell all day long for #5 on eBay with #3-4 delivery, massive profit. Delivery on each one would only be about #2.50 recorded so you would click profit that way. They are light. Anyone selling on ebay can double their money here.

Offer away guys, and gals.

Also still got PGR3 for Xbox 360, #5 or make me an offer guys.

Most of the PC stuff has gone, still got the 32mb graphics card though, perfect for testing AGP systems, #4 delivered.

Open to trades on the above. Or make an offer on the lot, will save a fortune in postage so you will get a good price. :)

Back