BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
hi, please help me, i reset nvram bios, of my laptop, shorting cl1 and cl2 pins.
need BIOS password for Fujitsu Lifebook AH532/G52.

HASH:
0F17-0703-4101-8130-6032-0195

Thank you so much!!!

Hello,

I found this thread when I was trying to reset the master password on a Dell E6400. The suffix that was generated at preboot was 1F5A, e.g.: 1234567-1F5A. Just like others in this thread indicated, I found no way of getting around this (without paying for anything).

In my situation, I had my fingerprints enrolled and could boot the system. I was only unable to change the master password or enroll new fingerprints. As a work-around, I flashed the BIOS with the oldest version I could find, from A34 to A02:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

After doing so, the system prompted for a 2A7B suffix, e.g.: 1234567-2A7B. Putting this new hash into one of the online BIOS password generators worked successfully on the first try.

I didn't see this technique mentioned anywhere, so I thought I would share it. Of course, it won't work for many situations.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I found this thread when I was trying to reset the master password on a Dell E6400. The suffix that was generated at preboot was 1F5A, e.g.: 1234567-1F5A. Just like others in this thread indicated, I found no way of getting around this (without paying for anything).

In my situation, I had my fingerprints enrolled and could boot the system. I was only unable to change the master password or enroll new fingerprints. As a work-around, I flashed the BIOS with the oldest version I could find, from A34 to A02:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

After doing so, the system prompted for a 2A7B suffix, e.g.: 1234567-2A7B. Putting this new hash into one of the online BIOS password generators worked successfully on the first try.

I didn't see this technique mentioned anywhere, so I thought I would share it. Of course, it won't work for many situations.

Good luck.

Yes it is a way I have known about for quite a while, but I have never recommended it to anyone because as you probably know if flash goes wrong it could be end of computer. The person I learnt it off downgraded to BIOS version A17 and it changed suffix to -595B which password was generated and allowed him into BIOS. he then changed BIOS password and reflashed back to the original one and his password worked on it.

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

Hi, I have a Dell L702X, service tag CDRQ3S1, it seems that my children changed the BIOS password and don't remember it now. The hint code is 3233165D, and after 3 tries displays 94CE99C0. Is it possible to get a master password for this?

Last edited:

Hi, I have a Dell latitude, service tag ,43MS9S1...................
system number 43MS9S1-1D3B......i need master cod too chang boot sequence..
thanks man..bayyyy

Hi, I have a Dell Mini with the message System Disabled [07437] Service Tag [6DVMLK1] and I need the BIOS password, any help?

Thanks

Hi, I have a Dell Mini with the message System Disabled [07437] Service Tag [6DVMLK1] and I need the BIOS password, any help?

Thanks

in order try these
hdlzn 3rd is l for leg
tpr

in order try these
hdlzn 3rd is l for leg
tpr

Thanks a lote for helping me, it worked but Now I have this error

Hdd password error code [01493] Service Tag code [6DVMLK1] can you help me with that pass too?

thank you very much

Thanks a lote for helping me, it worked but Now I have this error

Hdd password error code [01493] Service Tag code [6DVMLK1] can you help me with that pass too?

thank you very much

I have never seen a password created for a HDD

hi need help with this one
Hi there if possible can someone please help with admin password
Latitude e6220
41L2XP1-1D3B

Thanks in advance
regards
fabsy8

hi need help with this one
Hi there if possible can someone please help with admin password
Latitude e6220