BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hi, I was hoping to download the program that would generate the BIOS password, but as a newbie, I haven't posted enough times to be allowed to download. Hoping someone will run the relevant numbers through the program and provide me with the output.

It's Dell Inspiron 1464. Can't get into the Setup without a password nor can I force it to boot from CD. Could take the HD out to get to the files but I have been told the Dell put passwords on the HD as well

I get System Disabled [09735]
Service Tag [8VJH5B5]

Hope someone can come to my rescue.

Cheers

S

for System Disabled [09735] in order try these
zklurj 3rd is l for leg
vxjhw

Hi Smoggie, thanks for the codes, the first one gets me in :proud:.

Type in the user password and get told that the User Profile Service service failed the logon, so USer Profile cannot be loaded. Need to sort out if that can be resolved...

Hi Smoggie, thanks for the codes, the first one gets me in :proud:.

Type in the user password and get told that the User Profile Service service failed the logon, so USer Profile cannot be loaded. Need to sort out if that can be resolved...

sorry can't help with that
may be better to post another seperate thread in the PC Forum instead of Dell BIOS thread and more techy people will read it and hopefully sort you out

Hello. I need Service password for Dell latitude C840 PP01X
Service Tag: #799yr0j-595b

Hi guys,

Hello. I need Service password for Dell latitude E6430

Service Tag: #1TYYWY 1-1D3B
Many thanks :Biggrin2:

Hi guys,

Hello. I need Service password for Dell latitude E6430

Service Tag: #1TYYWY 1-1D3B
Many thanks :Biggrin2:

suffix 1D3B is too new for calcs, at present only Dell and paid service websites can do them

hi, i am new here..

i really need your help.. my dell inspiron n5010
model: p10F
reg type: p10f001
SERVICE TAGS (S/N): 1M3LHL1
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE : 3513079621

is asking for system password, after boot, it will turn to blue and in the center is enter system password.. even when i press F2, still asking for password...

i tried resetting it by removing bios battery but no luck.. i don't know what to do anymore..

hope this works gonna try when i get home ive had a dell laptop that my mother locked herself out of

try 6hpm9ofl 6th is o for one and 8th is l for leg

it didnt work
i changed the hard drive in my other laptop and i get a different code not sure way
400LED2uzra-2a7b
at this point im not even sure where to find the correct code
thanks for your help

it didnt work
i changed the hard drive in my other laptop and i get a different code not sure way
400LED2uzra-2a7b
at this point im not even sure where to find the correct code
thanks for your help

HDD passwords only work if it is the original HDD

are you sure the serial you gave was correct as they are not normally all numbers

HDD passwords only work if it is the original HDD

are you sure the serial you gave was correct as they are not normally all numbers

When I open the original laptop with the password protected hdd all I have is #5b8f6j1-595b
How can I find the serial numbers of the hdd if its not that

When I open the original laptop with the password protected hdd all I have is #5b8f6j1-595b
How can I find the serial numbers of the hdd if its not that

normally when you go into BIOS (with the BIOS password given) if there is a HDD password it throws up the service tag for HDD on the screen
this service tag can be a combination of characters containing letters,numbers or ** which will be 11 characters followed by -595B

normally when you go into BIOS (with the BIOS password given) if there is a HDD password it throws up the service tag for HDD on the screen
this service tag can be a combination of characters containing letters,numbers or ** which will be 11 characters followed by -595B
Ok so after the bios password I get #400led2uzra-595b

can somebody help me please, i need bios dell latitude e5500
service tag: 30PXB4J
thx very much.

Back