BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

Okay. I'll try to motivate you fine gentlemen.
I will either send money to you or donate to this fine website if you can send me a bios unlock code.
It is a Dell N4110. Service tag is f4xvsq1. Service code is 32850510633. The current unlock key hint number is cb1ba5e1.
I REALLY don't want to perform a paperclip abortion on this thing.
As a side note, never tell your girl (now an ex) how to protect a computer with a bios password.
Tommarow afternoon is when I start turning screws.

Hello guys!

please help me with a notebook DELL Mini 910 with HDD password.
the code is 12323 and the System Service Tag Code is 520M6J1.
Your help will be appreciated!

Thank you all!

I guess I'll also motivate with funds - I'm a professional, my customer and friend is the SOL laptop owner :) Is $5 Paypal reasonable, here?

Tried the Dentist's sig link, no luck
sad.gif
Did the online generator, and downloaded a BIOS key generator - No luck there, either.

Dell N7110 need "Password/Unlock Key"
Original password was "fleet" or "mouse" or blank
Unlock Hint: "C5B43BF1"

Service Tag: D85C3S1
ES Code: 28790862625

Thanks in advance!!

hi i would really like some help unlocking my hdd password and bios password please (i could kill my son lol)

the model is dell inspiron 910 mini

service tag 3d5yvf1

07668 = bios error code

09905 = hdd error code

thanks

=====

sorry the service tag is all caps so 3D5YVF1

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Neither me or my friend have much cash to spend on a simple password reset!! If I need to spend more, I'll spend more... But $60 for Dell for the "master password" when they are telling me it likelly won't even work, and they are NOT looking for my "unlock key hint number"... I'm highly dubious.

Yeah, I think they are real shady.
The only ganentee I think I have with them is that they will disappear if anything goes wrong.

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

My nec show phoenix bios password sho system disable 02881 so pleas help me
Any genrator for this ?

BIOSPASSWORDS.EU fixed my problem!! I found a coupon code, cost $40.

Paid via Paypal, downloaded the program, unlocked it (username and password), and it generated a key based on the "Unlock Hint Key Number". Worked lieka charm, all passwords cleared!!

I had requested some feedback before I launched the program, the guy who runs it was VERY quick to reply, and courteous. Absolutely recommended.

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

Tried the Dentist's sig link, no luck
sad.gif
Did the online generator, and downloaded a BIOS key generator - No luck there, either.

Dell N7110 need "Password/Unlock Key"
Original password was "fleet" or "mouse" or blank
Unlock Hint: "C5B43BF1"

Service Tag: D85C3S1
ES Code: 28790862625

Thanks in advance!!
Hopefully smoggie will be able to help, but the calculators are only for older model laptops. i.e. they're unlikely to work on anything newer than 3 years old.
...I will either send money to you ...
I guess I'll also motivate with funds - I'm a professional, my customer and friend is the SOL laptop owner :) Is $5 Paypal reasonable, here?...
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with the no traders rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Last edited:
hi i would really like some help unlocking my hdd password and bios password please (i could kill my son lol)

the model is dell inspiron 910 mini

service tag 3d5yvf1

07668 = bios error code

09905 = hdd error code

thanks

=====

sorry the service tag is all caps so 3D5YVF1

for BIOS try one of these in order
tgzjvq
mpmdihv

I don't think it is possible to generate a password from HDD error code

for BIOS try one of these in order
tgzjvq
mpmdihv

I don't think it is possible to generate a password from HDD error code

Thankyou mate top one worked for the bios, shame about the hdd password as its a ssd 8gb so no workaround as cannot boot from usb until I put the hdd pasword in

thanks anyway bud your a star

Back