BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dell mini 1012 need boot password says (system disabled [01394] (Service tag [C1PG6R1] please help thanks

====

Also where do i find serial number on dell inspiron mini 1012?

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 15R (N5010) and I need bios password...
Dell Mode No: 5010-3844
Dell Service Tag 3WGC9N1

thanks very much!!!

I've got a Dell Inspiron Mini (PO7T)
System Disable [7A8EB9DED96BBD93]
Service Tag [2N6DFS1]

Any help is much appreciated

Tried, didn't work :(
Not sure if its relevant but the max amount of characters the password accepts is 10

I calculated first one from system disabled code
from service tag try lrtdmr41 1st is l for leg

but unfortunately a lot of Dell Mini's cannot be calculated with the calcs we have

I calculated first one from system disabled code
from service tag try lrtdmr41 1st is l for leg

but unfortunately a lot of Dell Mini's cannot be calculated with the calcs we have

Still didn't work.
That's quite unfortunate

Please help me with my Dell Studio 1569, I changed the Hard Drive and it appears that the HDD is no longer the issue. My data is now "System Disabled [07657] - Service Tag [5PB0YK1] (System Disabled first character is the number zero, as well as the fourth character from the Service Tag). Your help is greatly appreciated.

hey there, i have an acer aspire 7740-5691 and im locked out bios. cant access anything, Hdd password error code [02797]

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Please I have the same problem.. with my DELL Inspiron N4030 my service tag is DJSX8N1.. I put wrogn pass for 3 times and then the laptop just restart but not show me the window with the error service tag.. please you can help with the password for this service or tell me how I can obtained the full service tag number?? Please

Hello,

Hope this isn't too cheeky, but I need the password for my Dell N5010, service tag is 4NRZXM1.
Your help is much appreciated.

====

Forgot to say, doesn't give any codes when entering wrong password repeatedly, just switches off.

Hello all!
Been trying to unlock Bios of a client's (bootable!) Fujitsu Lifebook S761 (bought at Ebay). All attempts with various PW generators have been unsuccessfull as they produce 5x4 Hex Digit Codes only. This new type calculates a 6 x 4 digit. Although first block of 4 reads a repetitive "0222" - ignoring these will recognize a Fujitsu machine, but resulting PW keeps being rejected. The seller has vanished and although the machine has a valid(!) 3 years warranty, FTS Germany refuses to pas on info about a Master PW that will unlock the Bios without proof of buyers' original purchase...
Needless to say that I have so far tried all tricks (known) in the (my)trade.
Any suggestions would be greatful received, thanks!:Drums:

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Please help me with my Dell Latitude D820, HDD# ***5VJ1SJKL-595B, SERVICE TAG# 3G4K5C1. thank you for your help.

Back