BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: dell latitude e6510 bios master password

hello everybody. if anyone can help me how to get into bios password system#275vsm1-2a7b. greatly appreciated.

try one of these:

Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnnfpn
Dell by serial numberHw7XHdb2Uvsng6Ir
Dell by hdd serial number newlt7f96ew
8rklrl30
49lqlF3e26n0c4XE
dax1es8y

or one of these:

Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnnfpn
Dell by serial numberJv36Tva95w5kuL1h
Dell by hdd serial number newdk4loi4g
axc6imnt
6NXW4DEj9ktkEgSn
36llwvcj

Re: dell latitude e6510 bios master password

i'm sorry, would you please show me where to put these number?.i put these number where system configuration after turn it on hit f12 to enter bios to make change?.my system booting to hd first right and its looking for password. would appreciated.

Hi guys, I have a laptop with a Phoenix BIOS and it's asking for a 'supervisor password', and followed by:

Unlock Key Hint Number F12AC293

I hope you can help me. Thank you!

password for laptop DELL latitude 6420

Hello everybody,

I need a password for my laptop DELL LATITUDE E 6420.
service tag 5VYXFV1-1DB3
express service code: 12817030285
Windows 7

Who can help me to find the corresponding password in order to reboot the laptop ?

Thanks and best regards

Brice

Re: password for laptop DELL latitude 6420

suffix 1D3B is not possible to calc for free
at present only Dell and paid service websites can do them

Hey all!

I think this is a tough one. My Dell Inspiron 8000 will boot, but then gives me the hard drive password screen. The service tag is totally rubbed off the bottom of the computer from years of docking station use. The hard drive code on the grey screen is #68068LH7657-595B

Any thoughts?

much thanks!

Hey all!

I think this is a tough one. My Dell Inspiron 8000 will boot, but then gives me the hard drive password screen. The service tag is totally rubbed off the bottom of the computer from years of docking station use. The hard drive code on the grey screen is #68068LH7657-595B

Any thoughts?

much thanks!

this should work k7j254rk

Hey folks, nice forum and awesome help for the dreaded BIOS/HDD password issues. I am hoping for a little education! I have read comments about the 1D3B codes not working here and contacting Dell, etc. Still I would like a little education.

Here is the specs:
Dell E6420
Hard Drive: #X51A4160775-1D3B
Service Tag: 2X672Q1

This machine I was able to bypass BIOS password based on Dell Service contact. However they (1st level support, wouldn't pass me to 2nd level) stated they could not provide a master password to unlock the HDD and provided a code that would force a wipe and reformat of the drive. This machine was BIOS passworded and HDD passworded by a terminated employee before he sent it back. I have tried a few codes from the Dentist generator and here are the results. When I get the code and try them straight up I get bad password. However when I try them using CNTRL+ENTER I get the option to wipe the drive. So here are my questions:

When receiving the code from the generator do these go in the password slot as normal and the theory is it loads the drive as normal or is the expectation to use the CNTRL+ENTER combo?

Is the intent as stated above that these codes let you boot as normal by unlocking the drive or is the whole intent behind all of this allows you to wipe the drive to get a useable drive back?

I can't seem to find any real guidance on how the whole process works and I need to recover data off this drive if possible. Could someone please educate me a little bit?

Thanks for all you do!!

Hey folks, nice forum and awesome help for the dreaded BIOS/HDD password issues. I am hoping for a little education! I have read comments about the 1D3B codes not working here and contacting Dell, etc. Still I would like a little education.

Here is the specs:
Dell E6420
Hard Drive: #X51A4160775-1D3B
Service Tag: 2X672Q1

This machine I was able to bypass BIOS password based on Dell Service contact. However they (1st level support, wouldn't pass me to 2nd level) stated they could not provide a master password to unlock the HDD and provided a code that would force a wipe and reformat of the drive. This machine was BIOS passworded and HDD passworded by a terminated employee before he sent it back. I have tried a few codes from the Dentist generator and here are the results. When I get the code and try them straight up I get bad password. However when I try them using CNTRL+ENTER I get the option to wipe the drive. So here are my questions:

When receiving the code from the generator do these go in the password slot as normal and the theory is it loads the drive as normal or is the expectation to use the CNTRL+ENTER combo?

Is the intent as stated above that these codes let you boot as normal by unlocking the drive or is the whole intent behind all of this allows you to wipe the drive to get a useable drive back?

I can't seem to find any real guidance on how the whole process works and I need to recover data off this drive if possible. Could someone please educate me a little bit?

Thanks for all you do!!

Hi mate, are you saying that on laptops ending 1d3b if you press CTRL+ENTER using the generated key it will reset the password but also wipe the data?

Yes, that what it says. If I just put in the password and hit enter it says wrong password. If I put in the password and hit cntrl+enter it says if you continue it will wipe drive. However, even that fails as I tried the password provided by Dell today and determined I would just wipe it and try to do a deep scan data recovery but even the password they provided after hitting cntrl+enter and selecting OK twice to the 2 warnings it stated wrong password LOL. So at this point nothing is working to either let me in or let me wipe it.

Hello I have a dell inspiron n7110

Service tag: JRKBZ1
Express service code: 43025602933
Hint code: 765A4A55

Any unlock codes I should try?

Hy,

I have tried dell bios master pass gen.zip, but the hdd passord is incorrect:
3DRBJ3J
XG1C30N8944-595B

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

N7010

I can't believe I read the whole thing...:)

Locked HDD and of course Bios

Anyways, Dell N7010 here with Phoenix Bios.

Service tag 730C6P1

Express Service code 15419443429 (is this the serial number?)

Error code for Bios [04565] (after 3 attempts)

Error code for HD [03825] (after 3 attempts)

Samsung HDD Serial S266JDRZA17191

Thanks for all your work here, and I promise I won't be a one post wonder here....

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

I have a Dell Inspiron 1464 with the HDD password set.

Service tag is J108DN1
HDD Error code 11084
Ext Service Tag 41419721485
hdd serial number off of HDD is WX21a2064459

I was able to get into bios with you benerator using PW: vrbsyst

Thank You.

Hi all, I just read everything in here and it seems I havn't seen much help for the Inspiron N7110's, but I will try...lol
I have also tried the generators but couldn't get any joy. I believe I need the BIOS password. The password/unlock key screen comes up almost instantly.

Inspiron N7110
Service Tag: 1FDVQQ1
Express Service Code: 3107090953
photo 1.JPG

Your help and time is appreciated.
Unlock Key Hint: B24A2F05
photo.JPG

Last edited:

Hey! See i'm not the only one having problems here with my DELL L502x :grayno: great machine if it wasn't for this...
i'm stuck at the password/unlock key after trying to enter my BIOS.

Can't remember ever putting a password on it, I do recall having set a HDD password though, this one I still remember.

Could it be that this BIOS password appeared out of nothing? I mean, as part of an update?

Anyhow, tryed the CMOS batt. take-out, leaving my internal clock messed up and the password still in place.

Dell L502x
Service tag is one of those new 7 digits; HCCRQQ1
express service code; 37752343561
and the last series of unlock key hints(could post more if anyone thought it could help them :) ):
1D20BA86
2DC1A21D
0D2EC60A
67323A9D
C58FDCF7

Many thanks for reading, and ma

Please assist, Dell Mini
HDD Code 10398
Serv Tag FGXM3R1

Thank you,

Back