BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Could you provide the BIOS and HDD passwords (I have the Administrator PW) for a Dell Service Tag 5S9F8L1

Thanks

Hello Dentist
I purchased a replacement WD HHD for a Dell Latitude D610, the Fujitsu crashed. I get the dreaded HHD authentication needed. I have e-mailed the person on e-bay that sold me the drive but have not heard from him yet. The full service number has been inserted into the password generator but the password has not worked. Please help! The service number is "XE805174864-595B", the password the generator gave that doesn't work is ztrayzh6.
Hope you can help
Thanks

I still laugh at all the one post wonders in here... If theres any thread on DW that shows the "help new members and they will stay" argument to be a failure this is it.
Still here...

Which makes me a 2 hit wonder... :Wave:

Well thank you very much, I guess I am at 2 hit myself. I guess this means you don't have an answer to my question/problem. If anyone does it would be appreciated. If I had known about this site some time ago I would have joined then.

Hello Dentist
I purchased a replacement WD HHD for a Dell Latitude D610, the Fujitsu crashed. I get the dreaded HHD authentication needed. I have e-mailed the person on e-bay that sold me the drive but have not heard from him yet. The full service number has been inserted into the password generator but the password has not worked. Please help! The service number is "XE805174864-595B", the password the generator gave that doesn't work is ztrayzh6.
Hope you can help
Thanks

the master password for that tag is ztrayzh6

but this will only work if it is the original HDD

hi im new here I have a dell 1750 which is locked shows system or admin password need..which ive forgotten the tag 44hwrj1-595b..hope someone can help..thanx in advance..

hi im new here I have a dell 1750 which is locked shows system or admin password need..which ive forgotten the tag 44hwrj1-595b..hope someone can help..thanx in advance..

try 4smbmawy

thanks worked great.now tells hd password needed for hd #***5vc77bnm-595b..

I have a Dell Inspiron 1464 with the HDD password set.

Service tag is J108DN1
HDD Error code 11084
Ext Service Tag 41419721485
hdd serial number off of HDD is WX21a2064459

I was able to get into bios with you generator using PW: vrbsyst

Thank You.

I guess im a 2 post wonder as well. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new and have a Dell Inspiron n7010. It looks like a bios password seeing as i've removed the hard drive.

Here's my information:

I type the password wrong 3 times and comes up with
"System Disabled"
[09180]
Service Tag
[b7clcn1]

Service Tag: b7clcn1 L as in Leg
Express Service Code: 24389020477

HDD Serial # - s266jdrz411656 ( Samsung HDD)

I hope this is enough information, Thanks in advance guys!

EDIT : I typed B7CLCN1-595B in the DELL bios program provided on page 1 and got tznagdnw. I tried that and it does not work. Suggestions?

Last edited:

I did and it does not work. I also tried qwk6d[ ( this is the resulting password from Express Service Code: 24389020477).

What else should I try? Thank you smoogie

If I cannot get this to work, is there a chance I can take apart the laptop and remove the bios battery or touch jumpers like in desktop motherboards?

Last edited:

I can't edit again (20 minute rule?) But I found this link. Documentation

Shows that the board does have a bios battery, so i'm going to disassemble it right now. Wish me luck.

I did and it does not work. I also tried qwk6d[ ( this is the resulting password from Express Service Code: 24389020477).

What else should I try? Thank you smoogie

If I cannot get this to work, is there a chance I can take apart the laptop and remove the bios battery or touch jumpers like in desktop motherboards?

I don't know for your model but most Dells have the password embedded in a chip and removing battery makes no difference

try one of these
tcpi

Oh really? Bummer deal. I pulled the battery and was gonna wait about 30min. When I get it put back together i'll see if that worked, and if not, I will try the passwords you gave me. I hope to get this laptop to work. Friend gave me his laptop because he forgot the password he put on the bios. I figured it would be a somewhat easy fix but it's turning into a headache, lol

....sigh.....

Ok now when I turn it on it gives me a different prompt:

"Enter HDD Password [ ]"

3 incorrect passwords gives me-

Hdd password error code
[12018]
system service tag code
[b7clcn1]

On reboot it said time/date has been changed ( removing bios battery probably did that) but now its like it changed to having the HDD locked from the bios. I don't understand.

So... I threw a different Sata HDD in, and it now will boot to the Windows 7 Disk... Sweet. Now just need to get it to boot to the 640gb
drive now~!!!

From what I've gathered the BIOS password is gone, but there is still a HDD password on the 640GB drive. I threw in a smaller 60gb drive and the bootable CD prompts me to install windows. If someone can help me get the PW off the 640gb i'll paypal you some money.,

Last edited:
Can anyone help?

Dell Inspiron N7110

Password Error Code: 11215

System Service Tag: GKXSQQ1

Express Service Code: 36094609225

Also when i click F2 it gives me an unlock key hint number - 2470638F

Back