BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
i tried that but it keeps saying its wrong, do you know any other codes?
Thanks for helping out

I calculated it using the suffix -595B if you can see any different suffix then post it

its also for qwerty type keyboard, is yours different

search on the internet dellpasswords.com it may be a dell help support, dell might be able to help you, just explain how you got locked out,
and they will help you ! my dell was unlocked there, and I bought mine on ebay !

I calculated it using the suffix -595B if you can see any different suffix then post it

its also for qwerty type keyboard, is yours different

Hi
No there is nothing else there at all just the service tag i gave you there is no -595B or anything like that anywhere on the laptop.
yes it is a qwerty UK keyboard, I tried ringing dell and all the keys they gave me wouldn't work either for some reason, maybe pay for one of the online people for the key?

Thanks for all your help and trying i really appreciate it

Re: dell BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

hi,

really need to unlock my dell latitude E6430s bios & hdd
pls help!
system no. BXX5HV1-1D3B
service tag BXX5HV1

thanks in advance:licka:

Hey guys
i need help in germany ;) i have a dell latitude e6420 and need the administrative password.

System number is : 2QN2GS1-1D3B
Service Tag (S/N) : 2QN2GS1
Express Service Code : 5964431473

thank you very much and best regards from Germany / Berlin.

Dell Latitude E6420
Servicetag: BP5MWL1
Express service code: 25465726837
A05 BIOS

Any help for this? Need to reset my BIOS password, dont know what it is.
Any more info I should insert here? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys
i need help in germany ;) i have a dell latitude e6420 and need the administrative password.

System number is : 2QN2GS1-1D3B
Service Tag (S/N) : 2QN2GS1
Express Service Code : 5964431473

thank you very much and best regards from Germany / Berlin.

No one there who wants to help ? :(

Back