BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hey Guys,

I've got a Dell Latitude E4310 Notebook with administrative password in BIOS.

BIOS Version is A06
Service Tag: 73L35Q1

I've already tried the dell master passwort gen, but the generated key did not work. Can somebody help me? Without the password it's just expensive trash, because the boot sequence for Win7 is crashing every time and die CD-Drive is not activated as boot device -.-

Thanks!
If the Hard Drive is removed,(and its NOT needed to complete a BIOS Flash/Update/or reverting to older BIOS version either) **"Then the system may pass over/skip the Hard Drive which WAS listed to boot 1st,Then the Bios loads != TaahhDahhh ;-)"**

thx 4 ur quick reply!

my asus laptop is not the problem - it works fine with another hdd!

the pw protection is directly on that dell hdd. it comes from a dell PP31L laptop that i dont own anymore.

i just put the dell hdd into the asus laptop for trying to unlock it ;)

if it helps, i could install the hdd to my desktop pc!?

(btw the data can be lost - don't need them...)

The Dentist's software is not designed to remove HDD passwords.

Try ATAPWD on Hiren's Boot CD: Hiren's BootCD 15.2 - All in one Bootable CD » www.hiren.info

Hello,
My HP Compaq nx9010 is asking for a password before boot.
System Hash Code 11823

Can you tell me, what password do i have to use?
Thank you for your time!

Hi,

I also have the Dell XPS L502X.

I seem to have the same exact problem zaax had on page 5, bassamatto1974 on page 22, essoens2 on page 18, and most importantly rtroutblt on page 15, he also has a system with a 7 digit serial number, and
Smoggie provided some passwords, and the first one worked! I'm not sure if that will work for me as he had a dell mini 1012 it seems, but it may be worth a try.

Here is my problem, in detail:

I entered the wrong password 3 times, and now it gives me an 8 character hexadecimal "unlock key hint number". I enter this number in The Dentist's tool, and it provides me an 8 digit key. I enter this on my XPS and it says "Warning invalid password". It allows me to try 3 times, then displays "Error System locked" and the (different) 8 character hexadecimal number it's going to use as the unlock key hint number the next time I start my PC.

For Example,

One time, the unlock key hint number was EB58D6BB. I entered this (in all caps) in The Dentist's tool, and it gives me "Fujitsu-Siemens 89233040." I enter the password 89233040 and I get Warning invalid password.

I assume it is case sensitive, but just for the heck of it I entered eb58d6bb (lower-case) in the tool, and it gives me "Fujitsu-Siemens 05052580," which is different, but also doesn't work.

My service tag is 7Z7RRQ1. I've tried entering that in The Dentist's tool, and it gives me 3 results (case-sensitive, I know), none of which work. They are:
49dnwmah
n0m9odwh
RVbZamu2ftc032z6

I'm shutting down the computer for now. My next unlock key hint number will be 2280DC83.

What else might work? I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

A hundred ton thanks to "The Dentist", your application helped me. It saved 12,000 bucks.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I'm also in need of help. HDD not locked, the only thing locked is the bios and booting options etc.

heres the info Dell Latitude E6420, system number BZN0DS1-1D3B, service tag BZN0DS1, express service code 26099570881.

Appreciate any help...

Thanks

Thanks for replying The Dentist!

Yes, after 3 tries the screen displays an 8-digit "HDD Master ID" which is 19925440.

The prompt also changes from "Enter HDD Password" to "Enter HDD Master Password" and I'm given one (1) try to enter something before the laptop locks-up and displays "HDD is now locked!" (with no other code provided). Any thoughts?

hi,

how's your hdd password problem? is it solved? how u manage it? i'm using Dell V13, and everytime i turn on, it request the hdd password. pls help if you able to bypass it.
thanks

Hey, I have a serious problem. I need to get rid of my bios password. Long story short, I went to a school and now im done. I called them to open it for me, but the IT supervisor had quit work. So I'm passwordless. All I need is to format and install new OS, but boot options is only through cable and HDD. So now, I can't login.
I tried a site that supposed to get me the right code, but I didnt get any working codes and it was all a scam.

It's a Dell Vostoro 3300
Service tag: 61LH7L1
Express service code: 13157235109

If i get a working code, I will donate.

Is it possible to get a bios master password for a dell latitude e6420? I read a post from four months ago that it was not yet possible - do you know if it is yet?

Evening all,
Same problem as some earlier posters:

System: Dell XPS L702X
Service tag: 2ZL4RQ1 (newer 7-digit format)
Current unlock hint: CE5D1F33

I would be very grateful if a working password could be generated. My lesson has been learnt; never leave kit unattended near anyone.

Cheers.

I have a Dell XPS 200 service tag CT0RL91, no asset tag. Tried the BIOS password generator but none of the 3 passwords worked for me. I get the same passwords with or without the asset tag. Please help?

:sad:

HI,
I have a Dell inspiron 1564
My service tag# is 6NHOYL1
My hdd password error code is 09807
can you please help me with HDD password.

I have a dell latitude e6400 with a bios password that needs reset. The service tag is bsdvlh1-2a7b. If someone could help me that would be great.

Last edited:
hi friends

i have dell latitude e 6420 laptop
i was using swipe finger method to login into windows

but when i formatted the hdd and installed win8 it is asking for preboot manger to swipe

i want to remove it

if i go in to bios i see in security system password is set which i dint

how to remove the finger swipe preboot plz help

my service tag is FRFSVQ1-1D3B

This seems to be the same as I have tried before and it gives an invalid input wanting only -d35b string.

post your full service tag

EDIT : if its for bsdvlh1-2a7b in your previous post
try eY4UGfuSbic3Q2HO last is O for Oscar and note changes from lower to upper case

Last edited:
Back