Bikes left on the floor outside shops doors

mmmm if the media reports an epidemic of happy slapping, there's an epidemic of happy slapping. you see wot i mean. ignore the papers ;) and teach ur children well

jeezaz christ this post started because a kid left his bike outside a shop door he didnt have a knife shout at anyone are even cause any harm no wonder the kids do kick off with some of the comments on here ffs there kids theres a difference between a kid leaving a bike at a shop door then one stabbing someone ffs

loooooosers

did you even read the first post-here ill get a bit for you"The kid then starts having a go at me swearing at me and his mates start to join "

you obviously either dont read the papers,lead a sheltered life or live in a very nice area,"kids" these days just dont give a ****,around here you see as young as 8 year olds smoking,drinking,staying out till all hours,intimidating old folk and yes carrying knifes. its the in thing now dont you know,

plus at what age do we stop refering to youngsters as kids???-im 29 and tend to call most young folk kids-plus you see all ages riding bikes

so im afraid ffs there kids

and you bring up a point there-these days it isnt a long way from some kid leaving his bike-someone moving it and the someone getting stabbed

btw i have 3 children of my own,being brought up with what i feel is the right amount of discipline,there cheeky yes,but they do respect there elders,dont hang round on street corners smoking and drinking other than being pains in the arse there good kids being brought up not dragged

and they know to stand there bikes up out of peoples way too

them reports are of teenagers Kicking to death Men !!!
Theres no knifes involved ...Ya wana go down the knife route as well ???
i assume that the orig post was about teenagers and the guy felt threated enough to arm himself !!
a tangible link no ??

The guy felt that threatened that he made the first move and threw the bike into the road (IMO completely unprovoked). Teenagers or not, if he'd done that to my bike (if I had one) then he'd a got a lot more than a mouthful of abuse.

did you even read the first post-here ill get a bit for you"The kid then starts having a go at me swearing at me and his mates start to join "

you obviously either dont read the papers,lead a sheltered life or live in a very nice area,"kids" these days just dont give a ****,around here you see as young as 8 year olds smoking,drinking,staying out till all hours,intimidating old folk and yes carrying knifes. its the in thing now dont you know,

plus at what age do we stop refering to youngsters as kids???-im 29 and tend to call most young folk kids-plus you see all ages riding bikes

so im afraid ffs there kids

and you bring up a point there-these days it isnt a long way from some kid leaving his bike-someone moving it and the someone getting stabbed

btw i have 3 children of my own,being brought up with what i feel is the right amount of discipline,there cheeky yes,but they do respect there elders,dont hang round on street corners smoking and drinking other than being pains in the arse there good kids being brought up not dragged

and they know to stand there bikes up out of peoples way too

I understand where your comming from i was assualted a few year ago of a teenage group of thugs but what im saying is in this post he clearly states he kicked off because he fell over a bike outside the shop door so what how can you not see a bike its a simple accident no need to chuck the bike in the street rant closed on my behalf he fell over the bike and took a wobbler thats his fault I wouldnt kick off over a simple issue all kids dump there bikes outside shops ffs

Back