Bike awareness !!!

bretttina

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

So we all know that the weather is changing and this means more bikers on the roads,

Being an ex biker myself and having suffered a nasty accident at the hands of an asshole, i was hoping to highlight biker awareness and hope that people would just take that one more second to look out for bikers whilst out and about on the roads.

Ride safe people !!!!

Very good post.

THINK BIKE. THINK BIKER !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs ...

Hi guys and gals,

So we all know that the weather is changing and this means more bikers on the roads,

Being an ex biker myself and having suffered a nasty accident at the hands of an asshole, i was hoping to highlight biker awareness and hope that people would just take that one more second to look out for bikers whilst out and about on the roads.

Ride safe people !!!!

Same here mate and 12 years on, still walk with a limp and in pain everyday.

What I would say to add to your post: Please bikers out there, don't let the heat get to your head and make sure you ride safely too. All to often I see areholes on bikes too

Same here mate and 12 years on, still walk with a limp and in pain everyday.

What I would say to add to your post: Please bikers out there, don't let the heat get to your head and make sure you ride safely too. All to often I see areholes on bikes too

Not forgetting cyclists! Very exposed, some are arseholes, but most are not and it could be me! You wouldn't like me when I'm in a bad mood!

Seriously, it aint so hard to slow down for a few seconds and give a wide berth :)

Fully agreed, some forget how vulnerable a biker or cyclist can be and that it is not always possible to keep into the side, we all moan about the state of the roads, but that is further magnified for bikers and cyclists.
BUT, there are some bikers and cyclists who need to remember they are not the only ones on the road and they also need to show common sense and courtesy.............................It's a 2 way thing !!

Back