Big Brother/Chanelle leaves house.

Chanelle has decided to sleep on her decision to leave the Big Brother house.

Despite all the coming and going in and out of the diary room earlier this afternoon, the 19-year-old Wakefield student agreed to see how she feels about leaving when she re-assesses the situation on Tuesday.

She emerged from the diary room at 18:12, much the the surprise of her fellow housemates.

After being greeted by a hoard of hugs, Chanelle told them: "I'm going to review [my decision] on Tuesday and decide then."

do u know something different ?

so she hasnt left yet then

no probs m8 :) thats why I was getting confussed ;)

So can anybody shed any light here has she left or hasn't she. I read earlier today on the Big Brother website that she had gone??????????????????????????????/

Sorry mis-imformation on my part,:KickassroCrap that programme is turning into the Channelle and Ziggy show.Just checked the big brother web site again, looks like she left says all her good- byes, and then comes back in again????????????????Thay have got to be the centre of attraction constantly.:Kickassro

Well i think they should throw her out (bunny boiler) and him he is a piss taker.

I more worried that it made BBC news...

Haha so true, havent they got any real bloody news! I think BB is just a load of crap this year! Just cant be arsed to sit and watch it and when I do its all nonsense...

Oh well hope you all enjoy the rest of it lol im off to watch some proper TV... I wonder whats on BBC news?

Back