Big Brother 9

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
i not a great fan (misses is) but geez, sticking someone who is 100% blind and relies on others, you may as well put a winner banner around him now.

i think people in there wont even vote for him, fearing watchers will see them as careless ba***rds. only way he will leave the house is by his own choice.

Last edited:
Also Mario was on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night TakeAway a couple of years ago and he was on Bravo's Brits Behind Bars series.

He was apparently sent down for domestic violence, so either Bravo made the show up or Big Brother don't mind having a violent ex jailbird on the show???

Last edited:
i thought i saw that mario somewhere before now i know cheers earwig been bugging me

He was apparently sent down for domestic violence, so either Bravo made the show up or Big Brother don't mind having a violent ex jailbird on the show???

i don't remember who now (wasn't paying full attention) but i did notice last night one of the new house mates said they had been arrested a FEW times, now last time i heard it was zero tolerance on criminal records for BB

mike

Heard on radio that Mario played Joey's (something like that) Long lost English brother in Friends because he looks like him.dont know if it true because never watched Friends.
i saw the albino bloke go in he said he'd been arrested 5 times if thats there idea of zero tolerance lol

Last edited:
hes also done deal or no deal, his gf has been on britains worse cooks.

you can see him in this clip from brits behind bars, should see him about 0.54
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRC-CB9SxVI&[/ame]

i still think the best thing about BB is chanelle mmmmm :proud:

The blind guy will win, no point in continuing with the show.

The albino guy is the spitting image of my mate, myself and all my mates thought it was him on first glance. :)

Some nice fanny in there though ;)

hes also done deal or no deal, his gf has been on britains worse cooks.

you can see him in this clip from brits behind bars, should see him about 0.54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRC-CB9SxVI&

Interesting clip that m8, he's gone from being locked up with 1 set of w4nkers to another!!

I can't imagine the blind guy climbing over the wall, so will probably win it.

I won't be watching it as I've got some paint that's drying at the moment.

Curly

well if he wins i e (blind guy ) its a fix i think hes a plant to see if any one will help ,also i think people will leach on him so they dont get kicked out .
i think they sould help him over the wall lol

i have never or never will phone up to place a vote, lately winners seem to be people with something wrong with them lol, with brian last year, bit slow in the head, funny from being so stupid, and pete the year before with his disability made people laugh and feel sorry for him the same time lol.

well if he wins i e (blind guy ) its a fix i think hes a plant to see if any one will help ,also i think people will leach on him so they dont get kicked out .
i think they sould help him over the wall lol

Not that alex, she just went ott over a pair of pants that were not even hers. my wife and girls were going daft watching it lol i was on the pc and only went in to see what was going on, after that carry on, going at the the blind lad for just fooling around, i think she will be one of the first out of bb9.: spank :

Call me sad, but I was n the Channel 4 website looking at the BB Forums, lol, all the posters fooking hate Alexandra - the black lassie that blew her top over a pair of knickers, lol

Looks like she's a goner as soon as she's nominted.

Call me sad, but I was n the Channel 4 website looking at the BB Forums, lol, all the posters fooking hate Alexandra - the black lassie that blew her top over a pair of knickers, lol

Looks like she's a goner as soon as she's nominted.
But this is just big brother at its best, she will not be evicted as she ups the amount of viewers, even after she was been pulled into the diary room for her behaviour to the other housemates. looks like she has a real CHIP on her shoulder lol.

She's growing on me.

I reckon she's easily the most intelligent and mentally strongest person in the house and she's not scared to speak her mind. However she needs to appreciate the fact that not all people are as mentally tough as her and they take offence at her outbursts.

I loved it when she was having the rant with Stephanie and she called her 'Simple', it was offensive but it was also 100% accurate :)

i think shes a stinking bitch who is spoiling the whole BB experience for the other housemates. she ONLY has full on screaming rants at the girls who she knows she can intimidate, and incidentaly are all white

shes a bullying, racist, arrogant, selfish bitch, who should be kicked out of the house to a boo'ing crowd and hopefully get stalked by some loony who forces her to leave the UK for her own safety

PS, get alex out

She like a genetically modified version of charley :FRIGHT:

She's got a lot more venom in her than Charlie ever did.

Back