Bielsa sacking - thoughts?

After watching that last night i want Marsch gone.

No style of play no system no discipline and the players look lost.

After watching that last night i want Marsch gone.

No style of play no system no discipline and the players look lost.
I reckon you love him really. Sat in the stand with your marsching-on-together t-shirt on. LOL
I'm off to watch a real team Saturday win the league. Come on Wakey. Does this badge look familiar.

Attachments

• wakeyafc.jpg
    wakeyafc.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
It does mate.

Wakey used to be ok for a night out and that's gone poor now.

Enjoy bud but Wakefield AFC has never been on my radar 😆

I have been known to to attend Garforth Town matches though.

I was as rough as a skunk Sunday so it was pretty much vimto and football,

Well no one can deny all those down at the bottom are giving it their all and there's lots left in this relegation scrum down. Leeds 1 down then you have Everton 2-1 later on?. Had that of been Messi with that bit of skill from Gelhardt (sublime) it would be on a 24/7 loop on SSN. If things had of panned out that way it looked in play Everton would have been safe and Burnley not far behind and Leeds would be pretty much down but it didn't so on they go !.

I'm looking at this Burnley game v Villa mid-week and I'm thinking, Burnley will put 11 behind the ball for the full 90. I thought they did a brilliant job at Spurs and only another one of these absolute stupid penalty decisions cost them.

One thing that annoyed me yesterday was Andy Hinchcliffe commentating at Goodison saying "The injustice on the sending off Braithwaite" hey ? there's nothing like been impartial on a stone wall red and the way they talked about Everton and nothing else, the pen was as clear as day for Brentford. Also, the way they ranted on and on about Everton this Everton that when Brentford played some serious top draw football especially from the likes of Eriksen and Mbeumo regardless of 10 men.

I would love to see Everton take the drop as in the words of Keegan "I would love it !!!"

I would love to see Everton take the drop as in the words of Keegan "I would love it !!!"

I like everton. Use to love to watch them under moyes and Martinez. I would have to agree i would prefer to see them go down. I would of said burnley a few weeks ago after what i thought was an insane decision to sack Dyche but they have done really well under Jackson.

Everton are terribly run. Hiring Benitez a legend at your rivals was worthy deserving of relegation alone. Lampard seems to have put some believe back in the side but i dont think he is good enough to be managing in the premier league and they will go down.

Benitez hasnt done anything since he got sacked from pool. He was sacked after only a few months of taking over the European champions (Inter). People think he did a great job at Newcastle but with less resources and the fans on his back Bruce did better.

Unfortunately leeds under Biesla were like if you score 5 we score 6. With all the injuries they had this season that was not going to work.

Agree, it's the fans of Everton that get on my nerves the booooo boys. When the club sacked Benitez the owners and board preferred a return for Martinez.

Now as a fan you sometimes have to bite the bullet and just respect the owners/boards choice. Whether you agree or disagree is another matter but you just hope they make the right choice and get it right like in the case with Newcastle and Howe who seems to be turning it around without "currently" spending 100's of millions.

So when Martinez was announced as the owners preferred choice what did the fans do ?, came out in numbers protesting going full chimpanzee worse, the official supporters club did an online poll and voted him for Lampard and put it to the club they didn't want Martinez and they wanted Lampard.

The club probably scared of a back lash listened and went with Lampard based on pressure from fans which for me is a step too far.

Once fans start picking managers the next step will be picking new signings and the starting 11.
As a club I just don't get Everton, heir fans, the whole club they bkre me.

Their fans boo'ed Ross Barkerly in Jan protested against owners wanting them out at the beginning of the year even though their having a state of the art ground built.

To me I just think their a bunch of whining f##kers who'd wouldn't be happy if they won the quadruple they'd moan at that saying "We should have won the World Club Championship!!".

So if you asked me who should stay up ?, Based on fans and the football they at least try to play which at times can be exciting as you just don't know what your gonna get it's Leeds.
Send them scousers packing I say then you'll hear some moaning. In today's climate they don't know how f##kin lucky they are ...as fans they are f##kin clueless !!

At least Leeds and Burnley fans get behind them no matter how much hits the fan.
This speaks volumes about Everton fans
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Well looks like the the Bielsa sacking was vindicated

I could not watch the last ten minutes.. just put it back on as jack scored. So many emotions today ⚽⚽⚽

My brother and his wife popped in so I missed the second half 😂 just turned it on with 2 minutes of added time left! Very relieved and just a tad surprised.

I think Raphinha will go but I think Summerville can fill that spot eventually. I think Kalvin will stay on improved contract but we need some better quality players in for next season.

I want to see the type of player marsch brings in. On twitter tonight it's already saying brenden aaronson is on his way to leeds. I would like to see some strong physical player brought in as well.

Watched some clips etc of Brenden Aaronson looks a decent players has goals in him, attacking midfielder with a big price tag at 21 he must have something. Marsch will know him.

Hope he turns out to be a good fit.

You gotta give the new manager a chance I mean, with Bielsa at the wheel and his man to man marking tactics you'd have been down for sure.

I've just been reading about Burnley's financial situation. Could be another Derby on the horizon.
They owe over a £100million and the likes of Pope and Cornet will have to be sold.
They borrowed £65million in 2020 with a clause that it has to be paid back immediately if they go down. Plus a £37million Loan they borrowed and £12 million borrowed on the Wood sale pending payment.
I'm not sure what you would buy if you bought Burnley, all the players will be gone and the stadium is the worse top tier stadium in the country literally crumbling beneath your feet .

Back