Best Unlooper

nworulz

Member +
Reaction score
I am at the moment in the market for an unlooper i have had enough of gettingother people to openmy cards and would like to do it myself.
My questions are:
1.Whats the best unlooper to open all the cards ie rom10 rom11 etc?
2.How much roughly are they?
3.I know tmc sell them but are there any other places that selll them and is there a guide on this forum for the best unlooper?
Thanks in advance

Best and cheapest is the ubomb - there is a guy called mikedata in another place (!) who is a first class supplier and can give you all the support you need.

Well it will do any rom (nagra mosc) card providing you have the right script ,I have the modded blue one and can recommend that aswell mate not used it that much but havnt had a pick of bother out of it and its always done its job,And support is top notch aswell .....here..... :) ,Not sure how much i pay'd for mine now but im sure it was in the region of 45 quid from tmc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it will do any rom (nagra mosc) card providing you have the right script ,I have the modded blue one and can recommend that aswell mate not used it that much but havnt had a pick of bother out of it and its always done its job,And support is top notch aswell .....here..... :) ,Not sure how much i pay'd for mine now but im sure it was in the region of 45 quid from tmc.
Yep thats all i want it to do read nagra ntl\virgin/telewest cards.
So im looking for a UBOMB what about a powersync i heard that can do all cards am i correct?

yes powersync will do rom cards just got one off tmc done rom 11 bod 1 in about a min plug n play as it is already flashed

ok i will be off to get a powersync.Thanks for all the replies.
All now i tyhink i need is a guide for using a powersync and a script that can open all the cards.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks again.
Merry Christmas

no unlooper will read a card, all it will do is unlock it so you can place it into a pheonix programmer after unlocking and read the card.!!

tbc

well chartman's will ;-) as his unlooper also has a phoenix interface :D

Back