Best place to buy a kryptview?

KV has no sub, but in reality theyve incorporated the sub costs into the box price.. i.e: the KV 850 150 quid...this box is a very basic low spec cheap and nasty reciever, lower spec than a Dm500c clone which cost 40 quid.. So do the maths and 150 - 40 = 110 quid...which basically is a CS server fee which is incorporated into the reciever price.
It's just clever marketing, obviously if you get 2 years out of it, the incorporated CS fee pays for itself.. But you much better off with a proper E2 reciever with the autobouquets plugins and VM EPG plugins, better recievers, better features and you have the choice to swap servers etc at your leisure.

Re: Best place to buy kryptview

Hi there, long time reader little time poster.

I used to be into ITV digital years ago with the funcards then Eurovox with cable, and until recently used a dish. But had cable installed again and still have it running throughout the house. I am looking at buying a Kryptview box which seems good as I used to just share my own Sat card to the rest of the house until the HD started playing up.

Can someone PM me a decent seller. Even though I now enjoy having BT sports, missing the F1 channel is killing me! Thanks. :)

KV has no sub, but in reality theyve incorporated the sub costs into the box price.. i.e: the KV 850 150 quid...this box is a very basic low spec cheap and nasty reciever, lower spec than a Dm500c clone which cost 40 quid.. So do the maths and 150 - 40 = 110 quid...which basically is a CS server fee which is incorporated into the reciever price.
It's just clever marketing, obviously if you get 2 years out of it, the incorporated CS fee pays for itself.. But you much better off with a proper E2 reciever with the autobouquets plugins and VM EPG plugins, better recievers, better features and you have the choice to swap servers etc at your leisure.

I wish someone would make cable options available here in Ireland, we seem to be the forgotten lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: Best place to buy a krptview?

I'm on the hunt for the Phoenix A850, I already have a couple of A780s, but can't seem to find a supplier with the A850 in stock. Anyone know?

I wish someone would make cable options available here in Ireland, we seem to be the forgotten lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

there's quite a few servers for upc in ireland just have to look. as for boxes like kv or sv well it all comes down to having the cards to support the service and as far as im aware they couldn't get enough cards that's why they don't run a service in ireland.

there's quite a few servers for upc in ireland just have to look. as for boxes like kv or sv well it all comes down to having the cards to support the service and as far as im aware they couldn't get enough cards that's why they don't run a service in ireland.

so upc is shareable in Ireland, is that what your saying?

so upc is shareable in Ireland, is that what your saying?

yes upc was shareable from the time the n2 cards where changed over as i said just comes down to having the cards. if i remember right kv and sv where doing upc but pulled out when they couldn't get enough cards kv not like your original c/s they harvest all the cws from the transponders.

1 card does 1,2,3 transponders ( don't know how many ) but they would need a lot of cards like the uk based version other wise it not in there interest to operate a c/s service as would just freeze and timeouts so they packed it in.

Back