Best place for xbox games?

I've had a few off newsgroups.. ready made ISO's I burn to disc with dvdecrypt.

Grabbed most of mine from alt.binaries.games.xbox. Usally they come as an ISO, I then use xISOv115 to unpack the ISO. Finally I ftp them across to my xbox.

Grabbed most of mine from alt.binaries.games.xbox. Usally they come as an ISO, I then use xISOv115 to unpack the ISO. Finally I ftp them across to my xbox.

or just use a program like quix ( it hink thats the name) or craxtion this will unpack / transfer on the fly.

but nresgroups is the way to go :D

or just use a program like quix ( it hink thats the name) or craxtion this will unpack / transfer on the fly.

but nresgroups is the way to go :D

Off topic here but, which news server does everyone use? Virgin is poor for binaries but it does carry alt.binaries.games.xbox.

I'm looking to find a decent cheap server that carries binaries, any recommendations?

I've checked recently and they both seem idential. The addresses probably point to the same server?

I would recommend the 3 month free trial of Lovefilm.com (available in the freebies section). Every x-box game available to rent, and its amazing how many games you can 'backup' in 3 months, much quicker and easier than downloading them.

I would recommend the 3 month free trial of Lovefilm.com (available in the freebies section). Every x-box game available to rent, and its amazing how many games you can 'backup' in 3 months, much quicker and easier than downloading them.

id have to disagree there.

for instance if i so chose, i could download an xbox 1 game in around 25 minutes.

Anyways, i dont know about other newsgroups etc etc, i use giganews costs me £15 month for there top account, and also signup to newzbin for £1 a month .

get everything you want when you want. (i like it because it has rare TV stuff from years ago) :D

id have to disagree there.

for instance if i so chose, i could download an xbox 1 game in around 25 minutes.

Anyways, i dont know about other newsgroups etc etc, i use giganews costs me £15 month for there top account, and also signup to newzbin for £1 a month .

get everything you want when you want. (i like it because it has rare TV stuff from years ago) :D

That depends on a couple of things 1. A fast connection, and 2. The game being uploaded. Although the retention on giganews would probably sooth the second problem.

I'm liking the idea of LoveFilm though, do you have to pay for the postage back to them? I've just signed up through Quidco, so that’s £14.50 free too. :Boo:

no mate with love film the envelope that they send the disc in is the same one you post it back with free of charge, you just rip your address off as it a piece of card and it leaves their addy to return it to, i tried them a while back but they wasn't really sending the disc's out i wanted as you have to have something like more than 10 items in your selection

i use lovefilm for dvds and they dont send u out anything unless u have anymore than 10 dvds in ur selection but apart from thatits great i'm on the 2 dvds at a time package and i usually get 4 disks per week cause i "backup" then send them back usually before the postman has left my street lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i recomend emule / amule

and like was said, dont wast disks - extract the iso's and ftp them in.

i use lovefilm for dvds and they dont send u out anything unless u have anymore than 10 dvds in ur selection but apart from thatits great i'm on the 2 dvds at a time package and i usually get 4 disks per week cause i "backup" then send them back usually before the postman has left my street lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I do this as well, I am on a 3-month free trial and find it a great way to build my collection.

mates, I can only find a 14 day trial.........have you any site or code for the 3 month long trials

Search the freebies and voucher forums for lovefilm...

Back