Best patch forTM 6900 super combo

Did you bother to open file?

Sorry mate, its all my fault, I saw your post with the file and inadvertently read it as '745P', so its me going senile and I apologise for any misunderstanding!
I will now QUIETLY creep away and reload latest patch 745P alongside FIRMWARE 745, as kindly posted by you, just to see if it helps at all - all pending the much awaited new 'universal' patch as promised on Download Centre - and as reported back by you as being very near to issue!
Thanks Manic - and again sorry for being blind mate!! lol!!!:hiyou:

Hi holmroad,

Regarding the Original Technomate Firmware that you are trying to find...

TM6900HDSuper_737.zip

I own a TM 6800 HD Super+ and I'm almost certain that I can remember loading Original Firmware release 7.37 during the first week of January 2011 ...and the version number of 7.37 was being used by both the TM 6800 HD Super+ and the TM 6900 HD Super+

I remember this because the 7.37p (Phantompatch) was released a few days later on 12th January 2011

I would imagine that the only place to source the file (if it still exists) is from Technomate themselves... and then only if they actually kept a copy of it...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi Holmroad, Zorch - I remember the same, I'm kicking myself now for not having kept 737 or even 726 official. Holmroad, I know you've been asking in other forums too, I guess Zorch is right - maybe, just maybe someone at TM might help ..

m

Last edited:
Hi Holmroad, Zorch - I remember the same, I'm kicking myself now for not having kept 737 or even 726 official. Holmroad, I know you've been asking in other forums too, I guess Zorch is right - maybe, just maybe someone at TM might help ..

m

To be honest mate, I feel that maybe they never did issue original 737 - just as we were getting 'patch' 737P at that time - so just about given up and now await the new universal patch as promised in Download Centre nearly THREE WEEKS ago!:drink:

Lets remember that all patches are free and are not a god given right from any stb manufacturer.
These receivers are now obsolete though still supported.

Take your point mate, especially about the patches, but surely any professional/reputable company still OWES it to their customers to continue to support them, at least in a 'basic' way - even after they have brought out new models?
Not everyone can AFFORD to buy a new receiver every year of so?:drink:

Back