which is the best epg for VM

epgimport
crossepg etc

seem to have problems with epg on vm

hope this helps

Attachments

• epg refresh.pdf
    496.8 KB · Views: 12
i use epg importer on blackhole images, works well, using ATV image at the moment until BH has a fix with the NAR issue...epgimporter doesnt work on the duo2 with latestet openatv image...i managed to get epgrefresh to work, but odd thing is the next morning all my channels are greyed out, need to do a GUI restart for the channels to work again...

can you post a screen shot of your setting I may be able to spot the issue

i use epg importer on blackhole images, works well, using ATV image at the moment until BH has a fix with the NAR issue...epgimporter doesnt work on the duo2 with latestet openatv image...i managed to get epgrefresh to work, but odd thing is the next morning all my channels are greyed out, need to do a GUI restart for the channels to work again...

Ive no problem running epgimporter on my duo2 with latest OpenATV

Ive no problem running epgimporter on my duo2 with latest OpenATV
@Ferret..can you send me your epgimorter from usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extenssions...something like that lol, im just having no luck with epgimporter as i said in my other post doesnt do anything, just stays on 0 events....thanks..currently using epgrefresh..

@Ferret..can you send me your epgimorter from usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extenssions...something like that lol, im just having no luck with epgimporter as i said in my other post doesnt do anything, just stays on 0 events....thanks..currently using epgrefresh..

At work but will do tonight.

What sources do you have selected ?

Menu
Setup
Epg
Settings
Make sure virgin set to yes

In epg refresh set up the, from memory as I'm out....
Pvr epg channel

VM Previews or Movies Previews, they work the best
Yeah i have them set too think ive 3 or 4 set lol wasnt sure what was best so added them all
Scans in background so don't hurt :)

@Rat

just one is all you need m8, all your box is doing is scanning 4 times :)

I was told pvr channel by someone though

I'll just leave them all there ;)

Back