Best current sly deals

Is that offer still going, I thought it ended weeks ago?

If it is still running, might have a pop that myself, as Dad already has an old dish on the wall, so he'd be well happy with that!

Is that offer still going, I thought it ended weeks ago?

If it is still running, might have a pop that myself, as Dad already has an old dish on the wall, so he'd be well happy with that!

Hi Daza,
Seen another listing on flea bay offering same deal,guy's saying deal runs out 29th may.
but at the bottom of the link i posted it says untill christmas 2010..seems not a bad deal and free instalation..not sure if its a scam seems to good!!

The deal is still available. To the best of my knowledge its a "friends and family" offer and obviously some cash is better than giving it to friend and family for some!

I got a free code of a mate last week and ordered fine.

if anyone has a half price deal code to give away could you please pm me one as im with virgin the now and just moved house and cant get virgin tv in my area and my kids are driving me mad about getting the cartoons back on the tv so i would be really greatfull for the code to use with sly

There is a £50 'buy it know' for a friends and family voucher on ebay at the moment. 1/2 price sky for 12 months plus free install and HD box. It says you can't have been a customer for the previous 12 months.

There is a £50 'buy it know' for a friends and family voucher on eBay at the moment. 1/2 price sky for 12 months plus free install and HD box. It says you can't have been a customer for the previous 12 months.
i thought that decent people would offer the codes for free mate as i have and loads of other members has done in the past on here.to give £50 for a code i would rather pay full sky price than give the Shylock £50 considering they get them free from sites like this one

You could try this
just fill out the details and press submit and the code will be on the next page, however you cannot sign up to sky online and have to ring them up quoting the code you get according to someone on kaos
offer open until 10th June
good luck
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I dont know if this actully works so dont shoot the messenger if it dont lol.

Last edited:
You could try this
just fill out the details and press submit and the code will be on the next page, however you cannot sign up to sky online and have to ring them up quoting the code you get according to someone on kaos
offer open until 10th June
good luck
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I dont know if this actully works so dont shoot the messenger if it dont lol.

i tried that mate but the code is invalid when you call them as well now ..they should be more half price deals going about in a month or so hopefully..so i will bide my time and get one then

i thought that decent people would offer the codes for free mate as i have and loads of other members has done in the past on here.to give £50 for a code i would rather pay full sky price than give the Shylock £50 considering they get them free from sites like this one

Are you a mate of the person selling the code ?

Seeing as he has 10 codes for sale are you sure he is getting them from websites ?

Are you a mate of the person selling the code ?

Seeing as he has 10 codes for sale are you sure he is getting them from websites ?

if i was a mate of the guy selling the codes i wouldn't be asking for a code here would i ?some common sense would tell you that..

why are you so desperate for people to buy the codes from eBay now here is the question are you the guy selling the codes ??

you get 2 kinds of people (genuine and scum)
genuine people share free stuff with other decent people
and scum get the genuine people to give them the codes for free and sell them back to other decent genuine people(that's my point)
i am not looking to start a tit for tat mate so any advise would be grateful and any rubbish would be ignored..

Hi im thinking about leaving VM,i just seen this ad on fleay bay what do you think??.
Half Price SKY TV for 1 year! Free HD+ BOX and install on eBay (end time 16-May-10 13:13:35 BST)

Has anyone seen any better deals

I'd be careful with this one! After a quick check through his feedback i noticed that HE purchased a sky code a couple of days before hand and paid quite a bit for it. So if he works for them, why would he spend money on one himself?

half price sky package and half price hd pack for 1year on eBay (end time 09-May-10 17:12:43 BST)

if i was a mate of the guy selling the codes i wouldn't be asking for a code here would i ?some common sense would tell you that..

why are you so desperate for people to buy the codes from eBay now here is the question are you the guy selling the codes ??

you get 2 kinds of people (genuine and scum)
genuine people share free stuff with other decent people
and scum get the genuine people to give them the codes for free and sell them back to other decent genuine people(that's my point)
i am not looking to start a tit for tat mate so any advise would be grateful and any rubbish would be ignored..

For people who don't know anybody working for sky its an option. Nobody is forcing anybody to go for it.

FYI, I have no personal connection with that ad, . He might be getting his codes from sky or he could be getting them elsewhere, I don't know. The thread was started by somebody looking for codes on ebay I was just pointing out there are other ads on there. I did also point out that Best Buy are doing the same offer if you can get down to lakeside.

Anybody got any other spare codes left please? No way I'm paying ££ for an eBay job when the codes are free, I'd sooner go without. (Which is most likely I suspect!)

Sorry about that mate, hadn't tried it myself & posted it ASAP after seeing it at HUKD.
HH.

Sorry about that mate, hadn't tried it myself & posted it ASAP after seeing it at HUKD.
HH.

Not you fault m8.

Seems hit and miss TBH m8, I tried a few times, and then got it working in FF. Trouble is now, I need a business name, and I don't have one, and it won't accept my surname as the business! Lol

Any ideas?

Change yer surname by deed poll to Centrica?? Don't know mate, no help over @ HUKD??
HH.

Back