Best ccam receiver??

henrikno7

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi sorry if this is in the wrong section,i was wondering what the best receiver is "LINUX BASED" i was told the eagle was a good receiver but was also told that this was a clone of the Dreambox.
i also seen a dreambox and it was quite cheap so again i was told that was also a clone of the real thing ,so what do i do buy a cheap dreambox clone? or an eagle receiver? which is a clone aswell lol well as far as i can gather, one things 4 sure i cant afford the real thing any help is much appreciated

Get a Technomate 500 ot 600. the 600 is pvr. Very cheap. Eagle and dm500 have no rf out and only 1 scart. The TM500/600 has rf out and 2 scarts and very easy to use. Also good support.

My 1st linux box was the TM600, great box and wish I hadn't got rid of it. Next was a clone DM800 as I wanted HD but it packed up, piece of cr*p, waiting for a new replacement from supplier. The TM600 HD version is top of my wish list.

My 1st linux box was the TM600, great box and wish I hadn't got rid of it. Next was a clone DM800 as I wanted HD but it packed up, piece of cr*p, waiting for a new replacement from supplier. The TM600 HD version is top of my wish list.

is there a 600hd planned?? and what is the best linux hd receiver? i cant seem to find many

dont really know, but, im waiting too see what the new spiderbox hd is like, just need to find a supplier,.

Back