Other Best Android tablet

Dosnt it come with dual boot ? U don't need install android should be on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if the new releases come with dual boot. I bought it few days after once it was released, so mine it doesn't have dual boot, but I can update it to get it when I like. Maybe new tablet releases came with dualboot implemented

All the ones on ebay do so an update might work for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Peepz
Got to buy a present over the weekend, looking for the best tab on the market between 8" to 10" apart from the over priced iPads, anything else I will consider. What do people think of the Slamsung tab 2 8" or 9.7"?

I was messing with my brothers Samsung tablet and it was great to use. Amazing pixel quality.

And I'm an apple fan (I can hear the boos sounding in lol)

lm the same as you mike ios all the way but l have just ordered a Onda V919 Air 64gig to see how good it is , l use alot of window based scanners for work and an android app , be interested to see if l can use most of my software on 1 unit

Some good deals on eBay if you don't mind second hand. Nexus 9 a very good tablet.

good tablet this Onda V919 Air 64gig , works great with my obd software , worth the money l would say

26251061236_1068ab323b_b.jpg

26251066976_4cbbc90b9c_b.jpg

25674276183_f53f6b1789_b.jpg

Hey Peepz
Got to buy a present over the weekend, looking for the best tab on the market between 8" to 10" apart from the over priced iPads, anything else I will consider. What do people think of the Slamsung tab 2 8" or 9.7"?

Just saw your post mate- I recently got a Tab 2 9.7" and although it doesn't quite have the smoothness factor of the iPad, it's certainly a decent enough tablet. I got it for my DJI drone- the 'Go' app is very resource-hungry AND I needed a decent bright display for outdoor use. It checked both those boxes for me.

Back