Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Parenthood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • two and a half men

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Reaper

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
The office, cougar town, raising hope, everybody loves raymond, big bang theory, reaper, parenthood (more of a sitcom I think, but thats full up)

yeah the original poll seemed like a good idea, but now its four, and probably five really, cos monty python got left out, so should really be another one with the likes of monty python, benny hill, dick emery, harry hill etc lol :err:

so if anyone wants to start a british comedian one, feel free!

You could probably have 10 polls just for US comedies.

Forgot Family Guy, My name is Earl....and Mash.

yeah, and then vintage british comedians, as opposed to newer ones ........

might just leave it there for now, someone else can add more if they want lol

top 3 best american comedies of all time:

3: cheers

2: married with children

1: has to be, without a shadow of a doubt....

TAXI......

ignatowski.jpg

right i took out two and put Family Guy and Mash in, thats all that fits lol

@buzzer Cheers is on the american sitcom list, they overlap a lot but cant fit everything in the same list :)

got to be the simpsons for me,

but south park comes a close second...

Can't think of many funnier than the early seasons of cheers & never really watched the Simpsons but family guy as its moments.

Are you talking current comedies or past ones ?

You missed 2 1/2 men which I think is the number one rated in the US, though the that has been downhill a bit recently.

Also worth catching is How I met your mother.

lol Two and a Half Men is in the american sitcom poll, there just wasnt enough space. i think How I Met Your Mother was too, but might have been removed for something else cos nobody voted for it. just too many shows ........

i really like the big bang theory, modern family and how i met your mother are great to

Two and a half men is good, I like it anyway. My daughters love big bang theory, my son loves the office (US version), my wife likes Cougar town (I actually watch it too, (cos Courtney Cox is in it), it's actually quite funny aswell.

Two and a half men is good, I like it anyway. My daughters love big bang theory, my son loves the office (US version), my wife likes Cougar town (I actually watch it too, (cos Courtney Cox is in it), it's actually quite funny aswell.

Totally forgot about US Office, brillent.

Back