Bercow in charge

No one knows what would happen. The people who are paid to forecast these things don't appear to know either. For over 2 years we've been hearing this may happen , this could happen but to date fook all has happened.
Tired of hearing about all this shit now.

I'm going to declare myself a Freeman of the Earth. I will go where I goddamn please without requiring a passport or visa. I will obey no laws and won't require insurance or road tax whilst "travelling".
A recession wouldn't affect me too badly either as I wouldn't be offering payment for my shopping as I class it as prey for a hunter/gatherer.

I petition the word 'May' should be deleted from the English Dictionary lol

I agree but I do feel the country will cut its nose off to spite its face. The whole thing is shambolic I I lay the blame for it wholly with David Cameron.
You lay the blame on dozey Dave because you don't really know the entire background.
He went repeatedly to Brussels to ask them for less EU bureaucracy in UK matters. Got sent packing repeatedly when he asked for "permission" that his own country stop paying immediate welfare to any EU citizen that landed in Britain, and that welfare was to be paid to absolutely anyone. Regardless of paying anything into the system.
Yes, Cameron is to blame for calling the referendum itself but the EU carries a proportionate blame too. He wasn't asking for much really, just some control of his own countries fiscal matters on welfare, and for them to keep their noses out of government business.
This was all happening under the watchful eye of the British public and calls for a referendum becoming louder he knew it would help carve his way into number ten if he gave them one. The EU was increasing it's powers and undermining the sovereignty of it's member states long before Cameron saw his opportunity to seize power.
Blame dozey Dave for sure, but the public were calling for it because of the EU.

Back