bellamy whats the score??

: roflmao : did u watch it gav?

martins' goal was funny as fook,a major cock up by reina.

i thought we were gunna get tanked actually because the amount of mistakes bramble made in the first hals was unreal, but we pushed up a bit taylor got hacked inside the box and nobby did the rest.

it was good seeing gerrard get skinned by martins then milner like,but he knew milner was away so he brought him down and got a yella.

a very good 3 points for us

just got back from the match

they battered us (particularly bellamy) first half and their cock up by the keeper gave us a life line

second half was scrappy but they didnt like it up them and bellamy was non existent.

didnt think it was a penalty but bearing in mind theres a few over the last few years we should have had at anfield, it may have evened it up a bit.

good 3 points for the toon

LOL bet you wished you still had him though ;) We both did well today m8 :)

i would take him back tomorrow if they stitched up his poison little mouth

good win for your boys today dutcho- i remember travelling down to plymouth once to watch the toon- 24 hour round trip wasnt fun

i think it was pen gav when u watch it on tv,he danced past 3 then got brought down.

we should never have got rid of bellamy,we should've got rid of souness first

right up yours you poison little dwarf

:ASSFLASH: :ASSFLASH: :ASSFLASH:

fook me i thought i was bitter with that little fat p*ick.rooney...jesus...nice 1...: shocked2

bitter people on here or what. have they both slagged your clubs off after leaving? or did they just move on?

babyaro had a good game and his brother died last night changed my opinion of him as a lazy b@stard but come on the toon its not how you play its the win that counts isnt that all we here from the top 4 but when its on the other foot were lucky ha ha good and organised at the back i say for a change lol taylor is going to be englands rock with terry in a few years.

lol its not who you beat its how you beat them and what did you gain from it because were still 3rd :AMIFACE:

trust a daft taffy to say that yeh but you will stay 3rd r 4th now we nailed your coffin i must admit id rather liverpool grab second are 3rd then the southern tw@ts ars and chel

come on the toon 2008 owen and martins

organised at the back i say for a change lol taylor is going to be englands rock with terry in a few years.

yeah if roeder the clueless fecker plays him in his rightful place of center half and NOT right or left back. why is that roeder cant see how crap bramble and carr are that he prefers to play them ahead of the young 'uns thats done ever so well???????????????

bitter people on here or what. have they both slagged your clubs off after leaving? or did they just move on?

he caused trouble while he was here , he caused trouble when he left all because his brain doesnt work in conjunction with his poison little hole.

maybe he has grown up a bit now as i saw some of his pre match interviews where he was trying to grovel to the geordies

chant of the match has to go to the scousers "left for a big club- he only left for a big club"

what i have to say to them who believe they have the divine right to win everything

small club 2 big club 1

do i sense a bit of bitterness toward craig bellemy
uummmmm i wonder

Back