Been here a year

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Hello All,

Its gone like i dont know what but ive been on here a year and have loved every minute, and thats a big thank you to everybody on here that makes this place what it is :salute:

Regards

Wiz

:Dunce: CONGRATULATIONS phil......... :drink: one year,seems like years you've been on here,part of the furniture you are now LOL :Smokin:

narabdela said:
Wota lota posts for one year!

That's not counting the shout box i think Phil had about another 4000 on there, Anyway well done m8.

:Clap: congratulations m8 :Clap:​
1 year and still made dream team champ not bad
mybe my turn next ( joke )

its been GREAT having u around Phil :) heres to many more ;)

seems like only yesterday and we all know what a sh*t day yesterday was. only joking wiz m8 well done 1 year and counting

Well done Wiz, You have been here a year and put so much into the forum.. Ive nearly got a year under my belt :( But may i ask.. Post count? how?? lol Exesive posting Disorder lol

Nice one phil...heres to the next year.. :drink:

i thought id banned you a long time ago phil PMSL nice one m8 top member

LOL...i thought so too paul, snuck in again tho...;) Probably that old chair that gets kicked in the corner of a dw room Zoo...rmpsl

Cheers 4 all messages guys, and yes i still miss the ole shout box paul K as red and D Angel do as well i think...:( nevermind :)

Regards

well done m8. not being funny but it does seem you have been part of the forum for much longer. all the best for another year and with your post rate you should have caught me up in around 2007 at a guess lol

damage said:
well done m8. not being funny but it does seem you have been part of the forum for much longer. all the best for another year and with your post rate you should have caught me up in around 2007 at a guess lol

Cheers m8 :), I do have that effect on people...pmsl ;)

Yeah! Well done m8 ;) You played a major part in this world for your first year. Thats great!

:) :)

Back