Be warned!

Ripped off

Pjotre said:
No we are not:) You shouldn´t judge all by one, and you shouldn´t buy dboxes on ebay from germans, they sell them to england much more expensive than they
are offered here. If you know some soldier serving over here, it shouldn´t be hard
to get a dbox2 for a fair price, i wouldn´t pay more than 50 pund plus shipping for a dbox2....

The first Dbox i bought cost me £180 from a friend of a friend. Installed set up and with any problems he fixes it.

Expensive maybe but i had piece of mind and saved £42 a month paying Sky not including Pay per view.

Just bought a 2nd Silver box (sprayed - but looks good) from a German on Ebay. Extrmely honest and delivered in 5 days. This is my toy to Tinker with cost £107 delivered.

So take it as it is, all sellers are different

THFC said:
The first Dbox i bought cost me £180 from a friend of a friend. Installed set up and with any problems he fixes it.

Expensive maybe but i had piece of mind and saved £42 a month paying Sky not including Pay per view.

Just bought a 2nd Silver box (sprayed - but looks good) from a German on Ebay. Extrmely honest and delivered in 5 days. This is my toy to Tinker with cost £107 delivered.

So take it as it is, all sellers are different

Well if anyone needs a dbox2 you can send me a pm, i can try to get you one cheaper than on ebay....

Pjotre said:
Well if anyone needs a dbox2 you can send me a pm, i can try to get you one cheaper than on ebay....

Thanks...I'll keep it in mind but with 2 posts...I won't be asking you anytime soon!

plasterer said:
Looks like the first Bite

It is just an offer, only thing i could offer is that you pick it up at a good friend of me in Glasgow, so you won´t have sleepless nights after sending the money:))
I´m not trying to rip ppl off, i just can´t get why you pay that much money for a simple Dbox2 Cable, and 20 bucks for shipping is a joke as well, i pay 11,60 for a recorded sending....

So long, Pjotre

devilfish said:
Thanks...I'll keep it in mind but with 2 posts...I won't be asking you anytime soon!

hehe, wouldn´t make much sense for me beeing active in here, since i´m living in germany, i only signed up cause a close friend left my country after 22 years in army, and i had to find out about the ntl/tw stuff for him...and this was by far the best board i signed up while searching for images and servicelists...thanks for that!

Pjotre

its definitely a nokia remote. the sagem has a tapered shape to it and a large button in the centre top. I also got ripped off by a seller sending me a sagem box with nokia remote. sagem remote works on nokia but not the other way round.
By the way the seller who skanked me was LOOKNOW so be careful of him too

Pjotre said:
No we are not:) You shouldn´t judge all by one, and you shouldn´t buy dboxes on ebay from germans, they sell them to england much more expensive than they
are offered here. If you know some soldier serving over here, it shouldn´t be hard
to get a dbox2 for a fair price, i wouldn´t pay more than 50 pund plus shipping for a dbox2....
i dont think we should slag pjotre for being honest as he,s got a good point, at the end of the day we,re the ones paying over the odds for something that is 6 0r 7yrs old and that can stop working at any point, as i,m sure alot of us has experienced, fair play to tjhe guy for what he said, in the end there are no guarantees coz we all know as soon as we flash a uk modded image the guarantee is worthless, thats how a german image is usually preflashed so as they,re ass is covered after we need to flash them..............time to get off my high horse

remote

the remote u have is a nokia the remote y need is longer the sagum ones work both boxes the nokia ones dont i know a genuin dbox sell from germany had no prob 3 boxes so far all plug band play if any body needs help send pri massage

Back