Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Battlefield Vietnam

what the addy m8?
'mohaa , cod , tiger woods ,breakthrough, that 1942 and now battlefield vietnam ' - i can send u all of these :)
seriously...... u only gotta ask - -we dont know what u got and aint got unless u tell us

thanks for the offer daing but in the past i have asked a few members for games and karaoke discs and never even had a reply no i tell a lie marlin was true to his word top bloke, anyway found it easier to go out and buy it myself once again thanks daing for your kind offer

well in future Skywalker, just ask please. Honest m8, I for one (and several others i know) are only too happy to send them - especially to online gamers:) the more the merrier (lag permitting)
Chances are that someone will have the game before its even in the shops - and it saves shelling out £30 on a game that you may not like.

well being the only one in here to do karaoke discs apart from speccy m8 never seen your addy anywhere in my book for them ever..and moh and tiger woods i have sent plenty out m8 all of of duty so if you dont send addy m8 not feckin mind reader lol.

just checked archives this what i found ,,
skywalker
hi m8 sent u a pm last week asking for a few of your karaoke discs but havent had a reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

madbomber
send again with what you are looking for ..and addy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and no reply was the answer m8...sorry no addy and what you want means no cds m8

You may need a patch to play this on line if you are not useing a copy from p.c world lol as there is one out for it

dont make it complicated Damage -im still trying to stop me killing me on it :)

Shhhhh.....I've bought 3 games too and the biggest shock of all PEACEMAKER spent £35 on CoD,now that is scary I drove hime to the shop he was sweating something rare,and when they asked for money I thought he was gonna fall over.First time I've seen his wallet in 20 years I reckon.

posted by powerband

Shhhhh.....I've bought 3 games too and the biggest shock of all PEACEMAKER spent £35 on CoD,now that is scary I drove hime to the shop he was sweating something rare,and when they asked for money I thought he was gonna fall over.First time I've seen his wallet in 20 years I reckon.

aint that the truth.......lol

Back