Battlefield Vietnam

D

daing

anyone got this? any good?
i'm about to get it and the screenshots i've seen look the business.
its supposed to be the 'next big thing' in online gaming.
And we can use vehicles and planes/helipcopters :)

Got it the other day Daing. Great game. Flying those helicopters is murder. Gotta love parachutes :p

Delster said:
Got it the other day Daing. Great game. Flying those helicopters is murder. Gotta love parachutes :p

Yup Battlefield 1942 was excellent you can get in the vehicles planes boats and parachute! just weren't enuff levels....

but if this is an improvement should be well worth a try!

whens next COD gonna surface?

yeah this looks the dogs #ollocks,saw it on game-pad the other day and it blew me away,will never be able to play it till i get a new pc but u lucky guys will,let us know how u get on when u start playing on-line.... :)

hmmmm..... very unlike COD - -it will take some getting used to - -controls are all over the place :(
good graphics though

Have you got it yet ?, Is it in your share or can you do us it for Monday Daing ?

ill fetch it in monday paul - -its in my share but itd take till monday !!!
not bad on bit torrent though - took 14 hours overnight

I thanx you very much, ingy, I'm off to watch the holy grail now for a bit, aare you stil hosting COD ?

Just getting that Battlefield Vietnam now - 4 hrs to go. Bet I need a new graphics card for this though (shoulda listened to Ingy while he was trying to spend my money).

you will need a new motherboard at the very least, Joe - -ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe is highly recommended.
Dont tell ganters though 'cos he doesnt know Ive got it :)

Don't kick him off again, it was bad enough listening to him about that kocab :)

i dont know if most members know about this but line 2 in the DW contract clearly states..... thou shalt not mention or do the named subject as in the name BUY or BUYING ,if this subject is mentioned or incorperated into a post or included into a thread this member or members will be or immediately BANNED or formerly cautioned ...... :Frog: :Bounce:

look i keep asking people to send me copied games but no one takes me on so i have to buy the proper game up to now ive had to buy mohaa , cod , tiger woods ,breakthrough, that 1942 and now battlefield vietnam so far £180 spent been on to ea games asking not to bring any games out as im skint

if anyone wants me to copy and send them a copy just let me know i dont mind

well m8 you have never asked me to send any of said games or you would have got them m8 all the time that you have been on here..madbomber

Back