Battlefield: Bad Company 2 anyone?

It's only beta, its full of bugs but its still pretty kool at this moment (although i hate snow maps). In proper release they will add all the polish, beta is jus to find and address issues in the multiplayer game.

It depends on what you prefer really, some people cant handle massive maps so they dont like Battlefield games

i loved the first one, this one just doesnt seem the same to me, its beta but i had the beta for the first game too and that was better beta for beta better lol.

had high hopes and they've been dashed again.

had high hopes and they've been dashed again.

dont like you cant prone,, The movenment of your player is poor,(seems wobbly) theres so much snow i suffered snow blindness,

You can shot players as they land,(ie swap rape) And that hole thing looks like Mob airboune, With half the team droping in from the sky.

havin said that, I feel like im playing 2142 way the game feels.And looks, And look how good that game was, Not.........It was never a Bf game imo, More like a mod.

I need time to get used to it, And even tho a big part of me hates it. I rekon i could play it depending on the maps in the full game.

i would compair this to 2142 more than bf2,

Last edited:
exactly my thoughts but i didnt go into it with my post. movement is the worst for me, felt like it took ages just to move from left to right to shoot. wasnt bothered about prone myself as i dont like to lay in one spot but as said theres just something not right with it beta or not.

its not the worst game in the world dont get me wrong but its not what it should have been and i cant see the full game being much different from the beta.

i still stand by the first one was better (even in its beta stage) but i will give the full game a try when out but i dont think it will be in my machine long.

Must say it's retarded you hav to burn about a clip to kill someone...the hit registration is poor it seems.
But will hav to wait for retail release to play on HardCore servers if theres option for that

obviously using vehicles in a game is going to change things when it comes to the games capability's. I enjoyed battlefields and bad company and 1943. This game feels more like 1943 version like the shockers for the medics and i think that this invention shows where the games going if you dont belong to a squad who helps each other you havnt got a chance..(realism i think its called). If you wanna glitch camp or run around like a crazed loon then stick to your modern warfares. However if you want realism then play this game.. i know the demo snow map is a bit compact in parts but im sure it will get better with the capture flag mode. Remember when our para's drop in to combat im sure you dont hear them saying its not fair your shooting me in the air. Like the new scoring system. All i can say people is get a squad of friends and own your space. dont judge the game to soon wait till other maps and modes come out. I for one will be buying it 00:00hrs mar 4th. I remember when Bad Company came out i thought this was shit but as soon as i discovered the little things about the game it grew on me.

im still looking for a key so i can try it on pc:proud:, its crazy how ya can play it on 360 with out a key, but have to pre order it for pc before ya can have a go on the beta

However if you want realism then play this game..

retarded movement, slow left to right aiming like in slow mo, full clip into someone and no death (poor hit recognition), everyone and his dog a sniper.

if thats your version of realism, then good luck to you i say,

im used to playing team games and regardless of whether your a team player or not the game sucks compared to the first one (i wont compare it to other games its not fair).

suppose its each to there own, i know some people hated gears of war and i played that for years non stop first game in last game out. i wont try to put people off but i will say what i feel about it personally.

Been keeping an eye on this game and it looks really good. Just d/l at the moment and will play it on my new 24" Dell monitor :proud:

Just for your info.

I have a 6000 Black edition quad core, 4 gig DDR3, an 8800GTX and running off SATA300 RAID0 drives yet for some reason this game was playing terrible.

The graphics were superb but every second or so I was getting a pausing/jerk.

I did some reading on Google and dropped on someone advising the new Nvidia beta drivers.

Anyway I tried them this morning and the improvement is immense, dunno what they tweaked but its worked.

:)

Select 'Beta and Archived drives' tab at the bottom

NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search

There always comes that moment when you purchase a game and then realise boll**s I need to upgrade my pc. There I was quite happy with my dual core 2.3ghz & 7800gs graphics card until this thing comes along and you barely get 30fps with every setting on low. It's a conspiracy I say (those darn graphcis card manufacturers), apparently the optimisation is not that good for the PC version due to it being a direct console port, but hey what do I know.

my, duel core with 2 8800gts cards, with 4g of ram. and it just about runs it.

and my quad core, with 2 4870 and 8gig of ram, runs it on full setting.max out.

I'm running it maxed with a phenom 9950 black, 8gb ddr2 800mhz, and a 1gb ati 4870, smooth as silk.

what seems a bit daft to me is that you can go into an empty server and take flags and you get points :err:

they should have it like all the other bf games, game will start when a certain number of players join.

I don't like the fact you can get killed in your deployment area. You spawn, you die, you spawn you die......

I will quickly leave the server in these cases.

Back