Phone Unlocking BARRED FONE!

FATBOY

Member ++
Reaction score
is it possible to unbar a fone once it has been nicked or lost???? as on a fone contract srvice the cost to replace a nokia fone is £3 for a new one and u can leave the contract at anytime! so i was thinkin of losing one accidently (if ya get what i mean) then gettin a new one for £3 from the company then semding it back and cancelling! but if i ring up and say its lost or stolen then they will bar the fone wont they! so is there a way of unbarring it??????

Had a phone stolen 2 weeks ago and when i had it cut off they :<br />1/ Informed me that i hade made calls over the last 14 months with a phone that was not the one i signed up for.(one i bought and didnt register sim)<br />2/ Gave me the No for the phone it should have been with.<br />3/ Informed me that the phone that i had used for the last 14 months was now being used under a different No ( which they knew and were about to bar the phone)<br />4/ Told be the sim that had £94 worth of credit on has not been used! <br />If they know this much info i wouldnt bother M8<br />ps: orange pay as u go

Back