banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry on like that and youll get free stuff ;)

nice ;)

theres no problem witht eh spiderbox, 100% of people use any version of cccam no problems, its your server / you / the weather / the internet / your piles thats crap, not the box..............

can i have a free box now?

nice ;)

theres no problem witht eh spiderbox, 100% of people use any version of cccam no problems, its your server / you / the weather / the internet / your piles thats crap, not the box..............

can i have a free box now?

Yes youcan haw knew spiderbox you can haw free gift and i not now threaten kill yaw anymore.

yaw can now be mine monkey an can do mine dirty wark fur me all over interweb.

Yes youcan haw knew spiderbox you can haw free gift and i not now threaten kill yaw anymore.

yaw can now be mine monkey an can do mine dirty wark fur me all over interweb.

Lol. You seem to have a grasp of his 'English'.

its a shame that all other boxes are not like the spiderbox then we can make loads of money with our over the phone and internet it diagnosis service at £? per min
when your box disconnects from your server and keeps glitching non stop and the server owner says its your crap box then you can not connect the built in channels ?
feel like smashing the box with a sledge hammer when you get no help from support forums?
well we have the answer
we will provide a man and a van and charge you for changing all the wiring in your home all routers home network plugs ethernet cables with our newly launched spider logo brand and then if you still have problems with the 100% working fully functional spiderbox we will change your isp to our newly launched spider broadband
yes i know unbelievable service
and while we are there we will even shaft your neighbours your family and friends with our newly launched services
intersted ?
then call us at darkbolloxnonhelpfullsolutions .con

i still honestly think the spiderbox 9000 remote is the best remote control tthat comes with a receiver that ive come across

Thread closed the guy has been reinstated on the required forum and its not a DW problem if someone gets banned from another forum TBH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back