Bank charges

gazzas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Nothin worse than feckin bank charges.
Within 3 weeks ive had 3 bank charges because paypal didnt pay things and waited 3 weeks later to take the money out the bank.
Now i owe the bank £31 and another bank charge ontop of that. AHHH
£39 each time.

i'm with nat west

i had a direct debit of £17.99, and that account only had about eight quid in it.

i went in the very same day and put £300 into the account, and was told by the clerk i would not be charged because i put it in on the same day.

next day.

check that account online,,,,,£38 charge,,,,,wtf? (and why 38)

i called them and told them that the lady in the bank said i woodny be charged.

they refunded me :)

but if someone in a bank tells me somthing, THATS WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN!

bank charges?? theyre like speeding fines, with the right information they dont exist and you DONT have to pay them.

get every bank charge youve paid in the last 6 years back, with 8% interest per day added on top

just click here , tell them i sent you ;)

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bank chrages i jus fukin cloesd my rbs account coz they charged me to much

fukin bastards then they wonder y they get robbed all time

Some really good information in that link Digidude,yet again.
My missis is getting ripped all the time for late direct debits.

I'm with NatWest, and I was charged £35 for failed direct debits, 4 times in one week!! :Angryfire

I went and complained, and they said it was their fault, because apparently my account shouldnt be able to have direct debits on it, so they refunded the £140.

ime with Barclays and 1 went 1p over drawn coz of a drict debut and i dont have a over draf and was charged £30 friking £40 for the Tv licence gahhhhhhh it so wound me up

I'm with Barclays too - sold a bit of stuff on ebay through paypal, and so decided to try and transfer funds from paypal to my proper bank account - wouldn't let me do it - and charged me £25 for letting me know!

Ok to use my debit card and bank accountt o pay for stuff on ebay - but not credit it via paypal - aaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!

explosivo said:
i'm with nat west

i had a direct debit of £17.99, and that account only had about eight quid in it.

i went in the very same day and put £300 into the account, and was told by the clerk i would not be charged because i put it in on the same day.

next day.

check that account online,,,,,£38 charge,,,,,wtf? (and why 38)

i called them and told them that the lady in the bank said i woodny be charged.

they refunded me :)

but if someone in a bank tells me somthing, THATS WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN!
Look here on how to claim over charges that are claimed to be amin fees,
when clearly they are not proven legal.
http://s12.invisionfree.com/Penalty_Charges/index.php?act=idx

Nat West charged me £28 charges and I told them close my account. When You open an account they sell you this and that, even for a 3 months period in hope that you will be forget to cancel in time so they can charge you. fking barstools.

is there not a site where you can now register all your bank charges and they investigate it and refund you for free? Barman was telling me about it last night.

I hate banks they shouldnt even charge people just for taking money out the bank. Its not their money so they dont have any right. They just want more money from people.

digidude said:
bank charges?? theyre like speeding fines, with the right information they dont exist and you DONT have to pay them.

get every bank charge youve paid in the last 6 years back, with 8% interest per day added on top

just click here , tell them i sent you ;)

cheers Digidude for the link,I was looking for it since I have seen a TV prog about these outrageous charges,and you must know that's what make these b******s so rich.they aren't even loyal to their employees,to make more money they even take jobs to India because they pay ppl mean wages....I could go for hours when anything related to banks is brought up......:Chainsaw: :Moon: : whip :

morals, who has em'
certainly not big buiseness,
certainly not government
oh wait that leaves us er yeah i guess we have more than them

Back